• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Summer 2020 Sale

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never ordered from one of your sales before. So I have a few questions.
1. On your spreadsheet for Google Docs, it shows two year extended warranty equals 5% of order value.
That's normally 10% of light and shipping?
2. Price USA: does that include standard mail shipping, or should I add some?
3. Your email/PayPal information is different and looks strange. To pay via PayPal, what do I click on? What do I not click on? What do I enter, and where do I enter it?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I've never ordered from one of your sales before. So I have a few questions.
1. On your spreadsheet for Google Docs, it shows two year extended warranty equals 5% of order value.
That's normally 10% of light and shipping? Crap. I need to fix that. Good catch.
2. Price USA: does that include standard mail shipping, or should I add some? That include standard first class or priority USPS depending on weight.
3. Your email/PayPal information is different and looks strange. To pay via PayPal, what do I click on? What do I not click on? What do I enter, and where do I enter it? You can pay me here to keep it simple: https://skylumen.com/collections/others/products/show-me-the-money

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
#111 Mystery LEP Light 26650 Volatge/Temp OLED screen 1.2mcd 2190m Input USB-C Output USB-A has Slow Strobe Geat Quality

I'll take it