• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NightWatch NSX3vn NSX4vn - Best Clicky Flooder R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Crazy impressive!
Mass and fin design actually handle Turbo unlike the FW21vn Pro Show Off Only

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/nightwatch-nsx3vn-nsx4vn-best-clicky-flooder-r

Lm1FDuo.jpg

GRHsHms.jpg

zKIVHiu.jpg

BRJMhTx.jpg

iiXFX3x.jpg

dl8VAI8.jpg

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crazy impressive!
Mass and fin design actually handle Turbo unlike the FW21vn Pro Show Off Only

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/nightwatch-nsx3vn-nsx4vn-best-clicky-flooder-r

[FONT=&]
Lm1FDuo.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
GRHsHms.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
zKIVHiu.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
BRJMhTx.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
iiXFX3x.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
dl8VAI8.jpg
[/FONT]

I got my Nightwatch NSX3vn Spec 1 from Vinh on Jan 27, 2020. 40T 21700, Stock 3 x XHP 50.2, I received it a while after I asked him to get four of these for me. He was only able to source one for me. My only regret was not being able to receive the other three after a period of time. I simply got three FW21 Pro from Vinh instead of accepting the refund that he repeatedly offered. I made gifts of two of the F21 Pros and kept one for myself.

Now is the opportunity to get this item whose combination of throw and lumen specs compared to size classification and quality/price classification speak for themselves. Plus: Additional configs are now available, too. I don't know how many are available to Vinh, so here is the chance to treat yourself. Also, I think these make perfect gifts for friends who await a gentle nudge to discover the exciting world of high performance flashlights in this performance for size classification and quality for price classification.

This light has a very attractive beam profile, optimum combination of beam width and throw. Throw is not lacking from too much up front beam width, and beam width is not too narrow.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Not sure why but none of the NSX3 stock I recently got was very bright at all. is there a secret turbo mode I forgot about? Anyhow, I prefer VN4 anyway.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure why but none of the NSX3 stock I recently got was very bright at all. is there a secret turbo mode I forgot about? Anyhow, I prefer VN4 anyway.

Stock: Double click from off or on for turbo? NSX3 vn VN4: I can personally say is a must have, if not say are must haves.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • +/- 38Kcd/390m with XHP50.2s (Both versions)
  • +/- 65Kcd/510m with SST40 HD (Both version)
  • Spec 1 NXS3 3*XHP50.2 6500K @ 2s: 9000L with 40T
  • Spec 4 NXS4 4*XHP50.2 6500K @ 2s: 9500L with 26800 battery, 10,500L with 40T
  • Spec 5 NXS4 4*SST40 6500K @ 2s: 6300L with 26800 battery, 7000L with 40T

Love these enough that I saving a SST40 HD 5000K NSX4 and Triple XHP50.2 6500K NSX3vn for my shelf. What wonderful lights.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Man the Stock UI is so good and it will keep the prices low without sacrificing performance over DriverVN4. What a huge bargain!

Stock Driver reverse switch UI:
From OFF Click to turn ON at last mode memory.
From ON ½ press cycle L-M1-M2-High
From ON Double ½ press = Turbo (No memory)
From ON Triple ½ press = Strobe

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you think the NSX4 would be a good candidate for White 2/ 2.1? That plus VN4 would be an AMAZING light. I just got one of the SST-40 versions and it's rather kick-*** for a single cell light!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Do you think the NSX4 would be a good candidate for White 2/ 2.1? No. This LED need larger reflectors.

That plus VN4 would be an AMAZING light. I just got one of the SST-40 versions and it's rather kick-*** for a single cell light! the XHP50.2 version also kick ***. I LOVE IT!

I am going to release a XHP50.2 Shave dome version with "Edge Cut" to eliminate the green corona. Should be a even more kick *** light!!!!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, the XHP 50 is very tempting as well now that I have this in my hands, though I really enjoy the SST40 LED in this. An HCRI dedomed XHP50 w/ VN4 I think would be excellent, would be a great floody ~1500lm sustainable light. Might make a good worklight for my car.......

I am kinda suprised how shallow the reflector is, are the internals of the head like one big heat sync? There seems like a lot of space for some serious chunk-age!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, the XHP 50 is very tempting as well now that I have this in my hands, though I really enjoy the SST40 LED in this. An HCRI dedomed XHP50 w/ VN4 I think would be excellent, would be a great floody ~1500lm sustainable light. Might make a good worklight for my car.......

I am kinda suprised how shallow the reflector is, are the internals of the head like one big heat sync? There seems like a lot of space for some serious chunk-age!

Yes. Night nightwatch lights has the best heat sinking design that I know of.