Ashmar
Pennsylvania

PD35 V2.0
Leah G.
Ohio

TK20R
Michael I.
Washington

CHRISTMAS IN JULY! We Are Giving Away 5 Lights to Newsletter Subscribers. Best Wishes in Winning!

• fenix-store-giveaway.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY...

To show our appreciation for your dedication and loyalty to Fenix Store, we are giving away FIVE FENIX TORCHES! No purchase necessary--on July 27 we will randomly draw five names from our subscriber database. SUBSCRIBE HERE if you aren't already a subscriber.

How will you know if you won?

• Winners will be notified by email.
    • If we have an address for you, we will ask you to confirm it before we can ship to you. If we don't have an address for you, we will ask for it in the email notification.
    • Once you confirm your shipping address, we will ship the light and provide you a tracking number.
    • Winners will be announced in next week's newsletter.

Customer Testimony

I learned about Fenix-Store.com this year, and have made 4-5 purchases so far. I'm totally satisfied with this site. It has great selection of Fenix lights, accessories & batteries, good prices, and fast shipping. Orders arrived in pristine conditions. I will definitely buy from it again.
    Frank L.

Last edited:

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY! We Are Giving Away 5 Lights to Newsletter Subscribers. Best Wi

Fenixstore has always been very generous with giveaways and offers. I am entering and keeping my fingers crossed for that PD35 :)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY! We Are Giving Away 5 Lights to Newsletter Subscribers. Best Wi

Thank you for the kind words. Fenix Store does appreciate its customers. Best wishes!

Fenixstore has always been very generous with giveaways and offers. I am entering and keeping my fingers crossed for that PD35 :)