another stupid mod

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
from time to time, i like to do stupid mods. here's another one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

a titanium clip on a dcell maglite. i wish i had a 6d mag to take pictures with, but as i dont' here it is on a 3d.

front.jpg

side.jpg

so now that my 3d mag has got a pocketclip, i can use it for edc! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Psychomodo

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
...so now that my 3d mag has got a pocketclip, i can use it for edc! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that a flashlight in your pants pocket or...well, does the name "John Holmes" ring a bell?

Wilkey

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
How good does it hold the light in, say, a shirt pocket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Title says it all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Gotta credit Roth for being the first to think of it, though!)

Larry

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto Larry... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif Roth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Roth,

I am truly speachless! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You could hang the light from your belt but watch the knees! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don's right, this IS a real knee-banger.

Roth, if you're that bored, I've got a couple items I'd like to have cut down and re-threaded! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Turt

Enlightened
Yah Roth, that is a stupid mod. Everyone knows you should have reversed the clip so that you can use the light hands free on a baseball cap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Latest posts