• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop X9Lvn - Highest Performance 21700 Compact Thrower R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
SBT90 hits keeps coming ;-)

https://skylumen.com/collections/v5...n-highest-performance-21700-compact-thrower-r

[FONT=&quot]
EcCnvVU.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4MwG31n.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
iLBqsRb.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
WD6PeJP.jpg
[/FONT]

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one has better throw performance than the KR1vn. Users larger cell too so no concerns with power delivery. But I see you mention "little too lightweight for performance". Does the KR1vn have more thermal mass behind the LED?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This one has better throw performance than the KR1vn. Users larger cell too so no concerns with power delivery. But I see you mention "little too lightweight for performance". Does the KR1vn have more thermal mass behind the LED?

They both weigh about the same but the other being smaller is more dense.

Any other impressions and experiences from people who have bought this light?

Especially curious about the copper version, since it was mentioned that the body is relatively light, I wonder if the copper version would be less dramatic of a weight difference compared to more dense aluminum lights, making copper weight less problematic to winter jacket EDC?

I can't believe this light mod came out a year and a half ago and still reigns as king for size to ratio output/throw!! Still drooling over it!!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any other impressions and experiences from people who have bought this light?

Especially curious about the copper version, since it was mentioned that the body is relatively light, I wonder if the copper version would be less dramatic of a weight difference compared to more dense aluminum lights, making copper weight less problematic to winter jacket EDC?

I can't believe this light mod came out a year and a half ago and still reigns as king for size to ratio output/throw!! Still drooling over it!!!
Copper is HEAVY. ideal would be copper light engien only so we can do the solder bonding and the test Ti or Al. This light is still king for its size. I do personally prefer the larger T90vn for added HS adn performance btu of course at the expense of noticeable bigger size.