Recommended the Adventure Sport Firefly

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was relating to my friend at work some flashlight mods, and he asked me "What can you do for a Magcharger?" We go out to his brand new truck and he's got a Magcharger mounted in the backseat. Verified it was the incan model, and I sent him right to Asflashlights for the Magcharger-specific Firefly. Also gave him the Amazon link in case that was easier for him.

Everytime I check out a Magcharger, I'm always struck by the build quality. Always a bit above the rack-grade D-cell lights we know and love. The switch, the finish, just a great package well ahead of its time.

Looking forward to seeing how his Magcharger stacks up against my Malkoff 3D once he gets the upgrade!

Last edited:

LED Monkey

Enlightened
I'm using a FireFly drop-in with a 3D mag, nice upgrade for sure @ 800 lumen . I do wish the "on time memory" was a much shorter time however. The Magcharger FirerFly looks to be identical. The light took about a ten foot fall out a window and on to the driveway and still works just fine.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
My buddy just got his module. He just texted me with a beamshot out across his driveway into his yard with the caption "Are you kidding me?" LOL! Awesome. We'll have to have a Maglite shootout!

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm using a FireFly drop-in with a 3D mag, nice upgrade for sure @ 800 lumen . I do wish the "on time memory" was a much shorter time however. The Magcharger FirerFly looks to be identical. The light took about a ten foot fall out a window and on to the driveway and still works just fine.

The Magcharger module is a single-mode, which I actually like a little bit more than the memory modes for the regular Mag, which is great for around the house but not so much for "What was that noise in the backyard?" usage.