NEW RELEASES: Fenix E01 V2.0 and New Holster

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
July just got a little hotter with the release of a
NEW EDC FLASHLIGHT and a NEW FENIX HOLSTER!

Check out the full specs by clicking the images below. Don't forget our Fenix Store Loyalty Program.

2X Rewards on Pre-Orders

As always, we appreciate your continued business and support. Remember, we are Fenix Experts.

E01%20V2.0.jpeg
E01%20V2.0.jpeg

busseguy

Enlightened
I'm definitely excited for this new E01.

I hope it works exactly like the E05 with low then medium then high.

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light, although it doesn't look as good as the original. Low, medium and high is preferred. Durability is a must and to me 5, 20 and 50 lumens would be about right. 100 is just too much for a single AAA. At 47 lumens the maglite solitaire is a lot of light. Also, if I'm not being too picky, a tint between neutral and warm white would be nice.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
It looks pretty nice. L-m-h, decent spacing etc. Lower low would be nice. The only issue is, this is no longer an e01. The simple, 1 mode cockroach light you can throw off a building and use in an apocalypse. It's definitely nice and well priced, but has lost its identity. I'm not sure it's that different from a similar thrunite, Lumintop etc. It's good, but it's no longer an e01.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Xpg3 - which can be fine. Going to wait until I hear tint reports. Wonder how easy it is to swap a sst20 in.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm going to try one but it has gone from 13 to 100 lumens and only up from 21 to 35 meter throw? That's ok but must be a really wide beam.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
TG, if it's like the E05, yeah it will have a nice wide beam. Almost like an E01 with scuffed LED dome if you've ever seen one like that. Tracking says Friday so I'll know in a few days.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
TG, if it's like the E05, yeah it will have a nice wide beam. Almost like an E01 with scuffed LED dome if you've ever seen one like that. Tracking says Friday so I'll know in a few days.

Is it sharing a similar optic with the new E20v2? If so, thats a very nicely balanced, broad beam. Good for camp tasks or indoor use but far from flood.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to complain, but is it really that hard to make a light that can go on a key ring, but also is tail-standing capable? Come on Fenix lol... I know this is a style of design, but I personally prefer something that hits all the functions first.

edit: I don't have an E01 anymore, but even it had a design where it could still tail-stand and be on a key ring. I guess I'm just not personally a fan of that style. I get that it probably makes it hang more straight down on a key set.

Last edited: