• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Bark River Bravo 1 and Bob Dozier KS7 price drops

OKUPANT

Newly Enlightened
Ok, due to life difficulties I am selling these two from my collection. I've had these two for more than ten years, mostly sitting on the shelf. Bought new both of these. But now that I lost my job, it's time to let these go to someone else to enjoy and so I could pay living. I am in Europe, so this thread would be great for those of you from Europe as well, but shipping elsewhere is ok. Payments by Paypal.

Bark River Bravo 1. A2 steel and black micarta. Played around a few times with this and was a shelf queen since then. So it is in perfect condition, except some marks and tiny scratches from kydex. Bravo's kydex belt loop terrible so I am also including this much nicer soft belt loop taken from ColdSteel. $150 now 120 + shipping

Bob Dozier KS7. D2 steel of course and black micarta. Same story, have been shelf queen most of its life. Lightly used, have some small scratches. Sharpened. Otherwise perfect condition. $250 now 220 + shipping

fOasMzR.jpg

Pyt1bJp.jpg

7hKo2zg.jpg

rBtxJlG.jpg

yVbLIwh.jpg

P5AAigY.jpg

7uYoym8.jpg

eS3Nlnr.jpg

jrrqEFf.jpg

gFx7GH6.jpg

IJCxlMC.jpg

GTYVbNf.jpg

az0G5B7.jpg

Last edited:

TomFF

Newly Enlightened
Hi I would like to know if you still have the bob dozier KS-7 wildness knife for sale? Please let me know thank you TomFF