Wuben        

Thread: brightest led per gram of weight?

Default brightest led per gram of weight?

i like pocket rockets super small and super bright. any ones i should be looking at? i mean led flashlight
    Last edited by raggie33; 07-31-2020 at 06:50 AM.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: brightest led per gram of weight?

If you want to go a bit crazy, you can have one modded. I had this Thrunite Ti3 done and it does, according to the modder, somewhere around 500 lumens on high with 10440s.

Quote Originally Posted by Vemice View Post
    If you want to go a bit crazy, you can have one modded. I had this Thrunite Ti3 done and it does, according to the modder, somewhere around 500 lumens on high with 10440s.
    wow thats pure amazeing
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

The new fenix e01v2 says 150' throw, using a store bought battery.
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    i like pocket rockets super small and super bright. any ones i should be looking at? i mean led flashlight

Yes Toolvn xhp50 is your best bet for pure WOW factor for its size. 1400 lumens
    Flashlights: R90TS, Maxtoch Xsword L2K LEP, K75vn, Fire Fox FF-5 3400k, Fire Fox FF-5 6000K, Wowtac A4, K1VN90, Weben L60, Fenix LD42, W10VN, BLF 18650 flashlight, UVBEAST V3, LM10VN90, Brandless LEP, F21VN, E10VN VNX2 W2.1, Nitcore TIP SE

is there a cheaper version then 140 bucks thats a bit out of my budget but i want one thats amazeing

Great topic, and I donít say that too often. As a matter fact, I donít think Iíve ever said that on this forum. Without turning on my brain or a calculator to do the arithmetic, my votes go to: Imalent MS18, 1900 grams with the battery pack, 100,000 lumens, and Imalent MS03 10,000 lumens, 115 grams without 21700 cell, and Lumintop FW21Pro, 9,500 lumens, 120 grams without 21700 cell.
    Think of how hostile the average surface of the earth is, and realize half of the surface of the earth is more hostile than that.

i love small bright lights

i love small bright lights

i would contact Vinh. I am sure he can get you something as bright as possible in the smallest possible form factor that's with in your budget
    Flashlights: R90TS, Maxtoch Xsword L2K LEP, K75vn, Fire Fox FF-5 3400k, Fire Fox FF-5 6000K, Wowtac A4, K1VN90, Weben L60, Fenix LD42, W10VN, BLF 18650 flashlight, UVBEAST V3, LM10VN90, Brandless LEP, F21VN, E10VN VNX2 W2.1, Nitcore TIP SE

is there a cheaper version then 140 bucks thats a bit out of my budget but i want one thats amazeing
    What is your budget??

AA Tool is cheap,
    and on LiIon claims 650 lumens
    weighs 23.5 grams empty

+1 for the Lumintop AA tool
    I also like the Astrolux S1 (with the 18350 tube).

Flashaholic*

Are you able to mod?

Hey Raggie. I think you might need to look at the Nitecore Tiki. Truly a pocket rocket with 300 lumens and it weighs about half an ounce. Plus it's only 20 bucks. It is rechargeable with a non-replaceable battery, so it won't last forever, but we flashaholics are always upgrading anyway. I've probably carried a dozen different single AAA pocket lights over the years, but after using this one for a few months I may never go back.

Geoff