• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD or WITHDRAWN! THANK YOU!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Misc.

1) Used Surefire 6P (not bored) with black cerakoted Z49. Comes with single level warm P60 drop in. I'm tempted to say it is a nailbender drop in that I bought it with a host in the past. I've been running it on 2xcr123. WITHDRAWN

2) Not so common, MC-E RGBW P60 Dropin. Info here,

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...pin-(All-sold)

Mode group A: White-red-green-blue-strobe-police-beacon

*warning* Input voltage 3-4.2v for single Li-ion. Fun little drop in $55 SOLD

3) Bored SF 6p body, bored detonator extender. Over $75 just for the boring service on the detonator. Perfect for 2x18500. $100 SOLD
Basically getting the parts free, paying for the bore service. Bought the body bored on the forums, bought the detonator pack and had it bored by precisionworks.

The detonator has a bore diameter of ~19mm and the 6p has bore diamter of ~18.9mm.

Paypal only. If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Price includes shipping via USPS first class.

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

CONUS only.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Misc

If that's a Genuine Z49 on that 6P I'll take number 1 please.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

So as not to mislead you in anyway, I purchased the z49 already cerakoted. I can't be a hundred percent sure if it is genuine but it feels and appears (you can unscrew the bottom) to be genuine.

Want to be upfront.

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Highest Regards to Ken!!!

Packaged Beautifully.

Works Flawlessly.

Paired Perfectly.

Mounted in a Surefire 6PGM with a Diffuser Cap and a 16650.

Priceless!!!

Jim

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Jim!

Sounds like a great host! Don't go playing police now...Unless you are a law officer :)

Cheers!

Highest Regards to Ken!!!

Packaged Beautifully.

Works Flawlessly.

Paired Perfectly.

Mounted in a Surefire 6PGM with a Diffuser Cap and a 16650.

Priceless!!!

Jim