NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: my new fav sharpener!

Default my new fav sharpener!

its the ken onion belt sharpener it simply is amazeing . i just rub a knife on concret to it was dull as a stick in 3 minutes ill have it crazy sharp. its amazing ill still use my sharp maker but the onion rocks
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: my new fav sharpener!

Just be careful with it. Sometimes the belt can slip and itíll eat your knife up if you arenít careful
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

Quote Originally Posted by bigburly912 View Post
    Just be careful with it. Sometimes the belt can slip and itíll eat your knife up if you arenít careful
    i will for sure
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

That is on my want to buy wish list.
    I choose to carry a flashlight because I am often kept in the dark.

before my tormek it was my favorite sharpener. I used the knife grinder attachment because it gave me a better view of the blade. My last fine belt had some flitz added to it and gave my knives a great mirror edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
    That is on my want to buy wish list.
    its great now im searching for cheaper belts ill post them here if i find some

Quote Originally Posted by jrgold View Post
    before my tormek it was my favorite sharpener. I used the knife grinder attachment because it gave me a better view of the blade. My last fine belt had some flitz added to it and gave my knives a great mirror edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ill look into flitz

It's frightening how addictive this is. In my ever expanding circle of addictions, starting with torches in the center, knives in the next concentric ring, knife sharpening occupies the outer ring. Unfortunately, it doesn't stop. I love knife sharpening as much today as I loved my Malkoff Houndog in 2016.
    Last edited by Modernflame; 08-08-2020 at 07:25 PM. Reason: English!
    ďMay it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.Ē
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring