my new fav sharpener!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its the ken onion belt sharpener it simply is amazeing . i just rub a knife on concret to it was dull as a stick in 3 minutes ill have it crazy sharp. its amazing ill still use my sharp maker but the onion rocks

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just be careful with it. Sometimes the belt can slip and it'll eat your knife up if you aren't careful

jrgold

Enlightened
before my tormek it was my favorite sharpener. I used the knife grinder attachment because it gave me a better view of the blade. My last fine belt had some flitz added to it and gave my knives a great mirror edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raggie33

*the raggedier*
before my tormek it was my favorite sharpener. I used the knife grinder attachment because it gave me a better view of the blade. My last fine belt had some flitz added to it and gave my knives a great mirror edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill look into flitz

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's frightening how addictive this is. In my ever expanding circle of addictions, starting with torches in the center, knives in the next concentric ring, knife sharpening occupies the outer ring. Unfortunately, it doesn't stop. I love knife sharpening as much today as I loved my Malkoff Houndog in 2016.

Last edited: