ArmyTek        
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mateminco MT90vn+ = Farthest Reflector Thrower ...COMING SOON...

Default Mateminco MT90vn+ = Farthest Reflector Thrower ...COMING SOON...

Purchase Here: https://skylumen.com/products/matemi...er-coming-soon

MT90vn+ Spec C From Seattle King Street Station

Overall

420m

710m

775m

9000m

1300m

1620m

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 08-24-2020 at 02:14 AM.
    I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Default Re: Mateminco MT90vn+ = Farthest Reflector Thrower ...COMING SOON...

Good nite in the day, lordy lordy WOW!!
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

I think there's a truck back there but the flashlight is in the way. lol!!

What do you think of if? Worthy of the hype?
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

Quote Originally Posted by badtziscool View Post
    I think there's a truck back there but the flashlight is in the way. lol!!

What do you think of if? Worthy of the hype?
    I have not turned it on yet but I already KNOW it will be AWESOME! And if its not I will make it Awesome!
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    I have not turned it on yet but I already KNOW it will be AWESOME! And if its not I will make it Awesome!
    As you always do. Plus, with a reflector that big, it better have some throw in it. Makes the SBT-90.2 look like an XP-E.
    Who needs to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you have friends on CPF?
    My flashlight videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...9TIYcGeuBXa5m0

De-Lens and beam fine tune come to mind. As well as what Vinhsí measured specs are. I wanna three-way compare Vinh version versus stock version versus K75vn. One down, two to go.
    It could be worse. Common dangerous pet animals donít have antlers.

Ah, finally a searchlight that looks like a searchlight, and finally a host that can tame the SBT90's heat output.

Factory Light tested 2.84Mcd @ 2s.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Holy shit. Higher then spec. That should do about 3 million after delens. Happy I got in on this one.
    Flashlights: R90TS, Maxtoch Xsword L2K LEP, K75vn, Fire Fox FF-5 3400k, Fire Fox FF-5 6000K, Wowtac A4, K1VN90, Weben L60, Fenix LD42, W10VN, BLF 18650 flashlight, UVBEAST V3, LM10VN90, Brandless LEP, F21VN, E10VN VNX2 W2.1, Nitcore TIP SE

[img]undefined[/img]

SkyLumen54@gmail.com

I am very, very glad that I ordered two of these from Vinh! At least one of them will be over 3 million candela.

These make the BLF GT90vn's seem like EDC's.
    Modded Flashlights: 4 Sky Lumen SLNs * 3 Acebeam W30vn * Acebeam X80UVvn * Acebeam X70vnSD * 3 BLF GTvn90 * 2 TN42vn90 * TN42vn Oslon * RC40vn40 * X65vn * 2 REV-Victor Enth * 2 DEFT-X's * Tmack Lasers: 3 C11s * 2 Cypreus * 3 Tmag super

Simple De-Lens got the light to 2.9Mcd. Not quite 3Mcd yet...
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Focus a W1.1 in it.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    Focus a W1.1 in it.

The curious side of me wants to know what the beam would look like. It would be so ridiculous
    Flashlights: R90TS, Maxtoch Xsword L2K LEP, K75vn, Fire Fox FF-5 3400k, Fire Fox FF-5 6000K, Wowtac A4, K1VN90, Weben L60, Fenix LD42, W10VN, BLF 18650 flashlight, UVBEAST V3, LM10VN90, Brandless LEP, F21VN, E10VN VNX2 W2.1, Nitcore TIP SE

My goodness. How many miles this thing throwing lol.
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    My goodness. How many miles this thing throwing lol.
    If Vinh reaches 3 MCD then it will have a throw range of 2.15 miles

Tried everything but could not break the 2.9Mcd. ahhaha
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Tried everything but could not break the 2.9Mcd. ahhaha
    Close enough

Single 18650 push 2.33Mcd!!!
    This mean all internal resistance is as low as possible.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 08-15-2020 at 01:56 AM.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Thank you Vinh for your incredibly hard work. Ordered my friend!
    Last edited by search_and_rescue; 08-15-2020 at 12:29 PM.

I just ordered a Mateminco MT90vn Spec C.
    Spec C supposedly has continuous turbo! Vinh must have added more heat sinking.

It will replace one of my BLF GT90vns.

Once I receive it, I'll order a second one, perhaps Spec B.
    Modded Flashlights: 4 Sky Lumen SLNs * 3 Acebeam W30vn * Acebeam X80UVvn * Acebeam X70vnSD * 3 BLF GTvn90 * 2 TN42vn90 * TN42vn Oslon * RC40vn40 * X65vn * 2 REV-Victor Enth * 2 DEFT-X's * Tmack Lasers: 3 C11s * 2 Cypreus * 3 Tmag super

Quote Originally Posted by star_c_star View Post
    I just ordered a Mateminco MT90vn Spec C.
    Spec C supposedly has continuous turbo! Vinh must have added more heat sinking. DriverVNX2 mounts directly to the host so there is PLENTY of heat sinking since the light's mass is obviously massive. The factory driver has a thermal pad like material injected to cool the driver but its still not as ideal.

It will replace one of my BLF GT90vns.

Once I receive it, I'll order a second one, perhaps Spec B. Spec B has great value if you are OK with the UI and the limited turbo timer.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Creating Spec C sounds like much more work than creating Spec B.

But it seems like it is worth it, based on Vinh's description.
    Last edited by star_c_star; 08-15-2020 at 09:41 AM. Reason: completelness

Wow factor still have not wear off have after several days of intimacy. ;-)

Size, weight and performance are all quite overwhelming to adsorb.

This light has to be weigh in 2 parts because it exceeded my shipping scale limit.

7.5lbs and it feels even more in my small hand!!!

I remember the first time I saw the Olight SR90 on your tube I was just amazed.

The size was overwhelming as nothing came close.

When Selfbuilt review quoted it at 100Kcd I knew I had to saved up for one.

Coincidentally, Both the SR90+ & and MT90+ are both $400. $400 was more astonishing back then for obvious reasons.

Today we have the MT90vn+ that has about 29 times beam intensity and roughly 4 times the output.

We have come SO FAR!

I have doubts that anyone will ever make a reflector flashlight bigger than the MT90+ so I am definitely going to keep at least 1 stock for future LED improvements. :-)

SR90vn in photo is modded with SBT70 round die to produce a wonderful beam!

When a light put this kind of intensity in full sunlight you know it's the real deal! Cheers!

Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 08-16-2020 at 02:48 PM.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Tomorrow I will try to get onto this tall building that I have access to for beam shots. Hopefully I won't get in trouble and it doesnt rain like last night. So hard to find a place that can do this light justice.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Yeah I already felt pretty illegal using the K75 anywhere here in the city, I can't even imagine using that thing. You're literally a helicopter searchlight at that point.

Beam shots, beam shots, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    Yeah I already felt pretty illegal using the K75 anywhere here in the city, I can't even imagine using that thing. You're literally a helicopter searchlight at that point.
    Well, maybe not quite "literally" until you reach 60,000 Lumens in a 4 degree beam. But yes, it's all in fun!
    WWII 60" Carbon Arc (Sold), 1.6KW NightSun, 1KW VSS-3A, .8KW TrakkaBeam, 600W M-134 Light, 500W X-500-14s, 500W Starburst, 500W A120b, 450 Watt AEG German Leopard 1 Tank Light, 300W Locators, Megaray, 150W Communicator, Maxabeam Gen3, Syniosbeam by Enderman

Quote Originally Posted by BVH View Post
    Well, maybe not quite "literally" until you reach 60,000 Lumens in a 4 degree beam. But yes, it's all in fun!
    I doubt helicopter search lights are that powerful. I doubt such a light even exist. But if it does, I would love to see it!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast