LED lights for herbs. Share your personal experience

Rachael_B

Newly Enlightened
As a hobby, I decided to start growing plants. Unfortunately, I have no education in the field of gardening and all mistakes will be learned on the go. Now there is a specific question about the equipment. My budget is 1.5K for roughly 40 square feet. Of course, I want to save on lighting, but at the same time, different lamps affect plants in different ways, so if possible, share your own experience

Last edited by a moderator:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello!
Truly there are gardeners here, but perhaps not many that grow indoors. It would be interesting to hear from experience. Rachael, maybe if you added details in terms of what you are looking for? Will this gardening be in a living space or a dedicated room (for instance)?

Rachael_B

Newly Enlightened
This will be at the basement level of the house. That's why I need all the staff I was talknig about, dehumidifier, lights, etc. I found already a proper dehumidifier from the list which can be assigned to Inkbird controller https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N56KEU6/?tag=cpf0b6-20 , much cheaper than a weather station, but I have no idea what to do with the lights, watched some youtube LED lights reviews but that's it. Well, that's better to ask about lights for herbs on a growers forum, than on CPF. Chances that people who grow know what lights are needed are higher, right