Can your wife do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other night as were getting ready for bed my wife decided that she wanted to read for a bit but didn't want to have to get up later to turn off the light.
Because of this she asked me for a flashlight (which she somehow knew I would have over on my side of the bed).
I handed over an Arc-AAA and before I could even wonder how she was going to manage the book, her three pillows, and the Arc with only two hands, she had promtly nestled the Arc in her cleavage.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
don't suppose you plan on selling it do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
GJW said:
The other night as were getting ready for bed my wife decided that she wanted to read for a bit but didn't want to have to get up later to turn off the light.
Because of this she asked me for a flashlight (which she somehow knew I would have over on my side of the bed).
I handed over an Arc-AAA and before I could even wonder how she was going to manage the book, her three pillows, and the Arc with only two hands she had promtly nestled the Arc in her cleavage.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Beam shots please...... and I'm not referring to the Arc.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROTFL!

Hey Peter!
She IS available for endorsements.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MY

Enlightened
GJW, My wife can do better than that but this is not the appropriate forum to discuss those matters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

luxlover

Banned
Bless her soul, the dainty creature! This post is the funniest one I have ever read. Lucky husband...........Lucky light!!!!!

Jealously yours,
Luxlover

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Phaserburn said:
Pics, please!

[/ QUOTE ]
luxIIIbeamx2.jpg

Yaesumofo

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
yaesumofo, that is a most perfect pair. Excuse me while I run to recommend this and to see if my Significant Other is willing to use her significance for this type of hold.

MY

Enlightened
Yaesumofo, I will have to do a comparison test to see if my wife's lights have a more usable effect than yours. Different strokes for different folks, some like to have a nice tight pattern with a lot of throw while others like to have some spread.

Willmore

Enlightened
In this, ummm, venue, I can safely say, I would, for once, not be focusing on the LED flashlight. (to clarify, I'm assuming it's my wife doing the, uhh, supporting of the light) One wife is enough for me, thankyouverymuch.

PluckyPleco

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Willmore said:
One wife is enough for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup, wives are pretty expensive. More than one might cut into the flashlight budget... ;-)

Plec

Sorta reminds me of the joke about the engineer with the wife and the mistress (talk about fantasy...) Anyway... The engineer thought the best part was that the wife would assume he was with the mistress, the mistress would assume he was with the wife...
In the mean time, he could nip off to the lab and get some work done... :)

richpalm

Banned
Nope-but mine can sure give me a hard time if she catches a light coming into the house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Now there's a little story that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about my Arcs all over again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mattman

Enlightened
I doubt that my wife could do that, but there was a guy in my high school gym class that could probably pull it off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's funny Mattman and takes me back a few decades. We had a nickname for a Sumo shaped guy in our high school gym class; we called him Sumi. Mini M@gs weren't even around then, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.