• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Lights Sold!! TI HDS Clicky

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I have a couple of HDS lights I'd like to offer up. Prices include USPS priority shipping with the standard $50 insurance. Shipping within the USA only for now.

SOLD!!! The first light is a clicky 200 4000k with the NB4 emitter. It has a flush button and black bezel. One tiny mark on the bezel that photos can't capture but in great condition. Asking $270 shipped conus.

NT1XFdx.jpg

SOLD!!The second light is a TI clicky 200 5700k with the NC57 emitter. I had Henry upgrade this light to an Executive 200 with the high noon emitter. The light has a few very light scratches on the bezel but is otherwise in great condition. This is a very beautiful light. It also comes with the TI bezel down clip, clip screws, and the filler screws if you don't want the clip installed. I have the original packaging as well as the new packaging Henry sent the upgrade light back to me in. It has the sapphire lens and there are two spare flush buttons in the bag. Now asking $1150 shipped conus.

zv2BR55.jpg

MuADV8b.jpg

0Ywlw7C.jpg

6PmbPXl.jpg

CRcVSMN.jpg

XXyGSon.jpg

YzJLcmB.jpg

SG5fdW1.jpg

uZAbbUY.jpg

I

have a couple of HDS lights I'd like to offer up. Prices include USPS priority shipping with the standard $50 insurance. Shipping within the USA.

Last edited:

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Re: TI HDS Clicky and HDS Executive 200

Oh Brother! That Ti Clicky is a gem...especially with the updates! Wow! If I hadn't just payed out big $$$ in the Copper and Stainless run, I'd be all over it.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TI HDS Clicky and HDS Executive 200

The Ti Clicky arrived today. It is a great light. Thank you for the smooth transaction! :thumbsup:

Here a picture of the first meeting with the new HDS "Special Metal" friends:

RTufXtI.jpg