20/$20 LEDs Hit of Party

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
My, now, ten year old daughter had her birthday party today and gave gift bags to each of her friends. This week while she and my wife were adding the various trinkets to the bags, I showed up with an unexpected, additional, item - a 20 for $20 key chain light for each bag. "Oh Dad" my daughter exclaimed, rolling her wonderfull eyes. "Honestly Jay, you're obsessed" remarked my wife. Turns out those little lights provided oodles of kid fun. The girls turned off the room lights and discoed in the dark with their new lights strobing about. Those lights were the favorite trinket of all the other junk in the gift bags.

Brock

Flashaholic
I can just picture a dark room full of kids flashing the lights all over the place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh I agree, I wish I had one when I was a kid. Next time give them a bunch of the blue ones. The red ones are dim and ringy but the blue ones are pretty neat.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep. I have a bag of those and the 1 dollar light sticks from the group buy waiting for my 5 year old's next sleep over.

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Idea. I just received my second buy of them.
I also bought one of the $5 Countycom cases that are larger than the other ones which are not now available.
The new ones are not as large as I had expected, and are not too large for lights such as the SL TT lights or even smaller lights.
Although I like the originsl/smaller ones better, these aren't bad and I would have ordered a couple lmore if I had known how small they are.

People really love those $1 lights. I gave two to a lady at my bank who always does my notarizing, and e-transfers. The next time I went in she told others how great they were. I am taking her 3 more next time I go in.

Jerry

Jerry