Klarus        

Thread: NightCutter LED

Default NightCutter LED

Anybody seen these? I picked up one today from my favorite local gun shop. It's like a cross between the Inova X5 and the Arc LS with a bit more emphasis on the Inova. Decent knurling on the barrel, anti roll bezel, 5 nichia white LEDS, 2 x CR123s, stands on end, twist cap only. Mine has a nice white flood beam. I tried to swap tailcaps with a number of other lights but it was no go. All in all I thought it was a pretty nice new toy, and for $29.95 it was a good value. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.nightcutter.com

The website claims a 48 hour runtime and the tailcap does operate with a momentary on much like the Arc LS-by backing off of full on and then depressing the tailcap. Works quite well.

Default Re: NightCutter LED

Hmmm, no interest among you guys? I'm surprised! Just for the record, I have zero affiliation with this company, just calling 'em like I see 'em.

Looks pretty good, but not quite as cool as the Inova. Wish the web site would have more info. Like what are the functions of the "3 function switch"?

And how would you compare this to the X5T?