• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

torchlab Triple v5.1 E/Scout Head – XPL 5700K

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know, or heard of anyone, who has the kohones to spend that much money on a head alone..

However, please let is know how you like the tint, and new UI :)

nbp

Flashaholic
I don't have the newest just released firmware, this is still the previous version, but it's basically the same light and I like mine a lot. All your BOSSy goodness with the Legoability of the E series threads.

XiPzOmN.jpg

8pBljns.jpg

SUwsg13.jpg

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
9k=
seems nice so far but its still light here in fl. was watching y.t. videos to program it ,wow this thing is crazy..im running a 16650batt. what arre some good 18650 hosts i can use and it should give more lums? and its cool white the way i prefer, but i only have 1 amber light that comes on, i see the 2 dont light up,any ideas?

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I think you can use imgur to host without an account.

The amber is a single small secondary emitter on the board, it's not one of the main LEDs, or all three of them.

18650 will give you more runtime, but single cell setup does not give as many lumens as the two cell setup.

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
I think you can use imgur to host without an account.

The amber is a single small secondary emitter on the board, it's not one of the main LEDs, or all three of them.

18650 will give you more runtime, but single cell setup does not give as many lumens as the two cell setup.
yes, i see it now, you're preferences for the best lumens and run time? i never had a led like this..will they ever bring the wasp back? that thing is badass looking,although the same engine,i want it....and then there 3 other little circles,i think they are light receptors for the bounce of light coming back into the head so you dont burn holes in youre cloths?? like i said the first day i had this,thanks for any help;)

nbp

Flashaholic
When you log into the Lux Rc site to program it you can set two programs, one for a single cell and one for two cells, with the higher voltage. The two cell program will go a little higher on lumen output.

The three little clear circles are probably the plastic posts that hold the optic off the board.

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
you the man ,NBP, i could not hear the exact site on the yt vids.i typed in wrong add. took me to ceiling and outdoor lighting..thankyou... any more tips postem.. its dark and im realy likeing the flood

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
massive light in a small head, i love it ,not a thrower ,just a perfect edc.try it 30 day return policy, i will burn this alive love it:twothumbs

nbp

Flashaholic
Haha, awesome, glad you like it! I will move this thread to the OR subforum if you don't mind. There are plenty of BOSS junkies in there who may be able to unlock more secrets than me even. ;)

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
oh yess ,,and again thankyouuu !!! link me to the or forum.. i was looking today , i did not see it, please throw the link?

nbp

Flashaholic
You're there now, I moved the thread. You should be able to just click Oveready at the top of the screen to see more threads or click the Oveready button in Custom Builders and Modders on the homepage.

nbp

Flashaholic
Oveready body and clicky tailcap. The front is E series the tail is C series I believe.

nbp

Flashaholic
Clicky switch. It came as a package like that, bought it here from a WTS. Saved a lot that way! It's a really good light actually.