• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag Lite Charger upgraded to MC61

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
Please excuse me for any mistakes here as I've been away for a while and am considering selling my mag lite charger which I upgraded to a MC61, it's a normal mag charger with an ext for a 1/2 d cell nimh battery to up the voltage for the 5761 bulb, which I have two of the 1/2 D cell batteries 3500 mah which are brand new and also a 5 cell 3500 mah cell batt pack which is in good condition, it has upgraded op ali reflector, ceramic bulb holder also few extra 5761 bulbs, and comes with original charger cradles to hand from wall and car charger too, the only problem is it seems to have a bang off it every now and then to make it come on...might just be a connection issue but works fine.....cannot remember we're I got upgraded parts from...might have been a guy called five mega I think as I bought few bits from him before and he's great for advise👍 I will be shipping this from Ireland and I'm a legit flashaholic, joined here years ago and most respect for the crew involved here so if your interested in my light let me know and we can sort something out.....not sure of the price to put on this as I payed €220 for the light and what ever else on the upgraded parts for it, ext, reflector, ceramic fuse holder, bulbs maybe 2 or 5 will have to check, extra batterys which are few weeks old, but I think I've to put a price on it as far as I can remember, so it more than likely will be int postage and that will be about $30 ish......so in the region of $250 inc shipping seem fair? Price change $200 shipped world wide

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Seller, per CPF BST policies you need to fix a price for your items, then you can accept offers via PM's, not via open thread.

Bill