• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: OLIGHT INFINITUM blasted pretty polished

Jakerolet

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to complete the Olight Titanium collection and am down to the 2 Infinitum and a blasted s10. If anyone can help me locate any of these lights I would be very thankful. I am prepared to spend more than market value for the correct lights in good condition. Thanks, Jake

Jakerolet

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to complete the Olight Titanium collection and am down to the 2 Infinitum and a blasted s10. If anyone can help me locate any of these lights I would be very thankful. I am prepared to spend more than market value for the correct lights in good condition. Thanks, Jake
Bump, still looking

Jakerolet

Newly Enlightened
Still looking for these 3 lights. Blasted Ti S10, infinitum polished, and Infinitum blasted. Please send me a message if you have any of the 3 in good condition.

Jakerolet

Newly Enlightened
I am down to only the 2 Titanium Infinitum to complete the Titanium Olight collection. Please send me a message if you have an Infinitum in good condition. I will pay top dollar for the right light!!!

Jakerolet

Newly Enlightened
Updated Olight WTB list:
S15 Bead Blasted
Infinitum Bead Blasted
Infinitum polished

Jakerolet

Newly Enlightened
Wanted update:
Olight Titanium polished Infinitum
-collection is almost complete. Help me finish the Titanium master collection! Will pay at least $500 for the right light.

Last edited: