more CNC_123's ?

CNC Dan

Enlightened
more CNC_123\'s ?

I am thinkiing of delaying my return to work by having a few more(50-300) CNC-123's made up. If I have them made in these quantitys, I may be able to have them anodized in colors and HA, AND keep the same price.

Is there much interest in these?
I would also be interested in selling them of in large numbers at a low price so that I don,t have to deal with so many packages.

Dan

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: more CNC_123\'s ?

I missed these both times (two runs was it?) and I'm definitely in for an anodized one. I remember there was a thread regarding interest in anodized ones but it died I think. I'll probably take a HA and black, at least one for sure. What other colors are you planning?

thx

Geheim

Newly Enlightened

I thought we already had a thread on this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Chad

HgRyu

Enlightened

I'd like to get one or two anodized sets also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

But............

You'd said "Due to the pain in the *** of over seas shipments, there will be no over seas shipments. (sorry)"

Tweek

Enlightened

Having missed the other runs of this myself, I'd be in for at least 2, no matter the color. Black and HA are always preferable, though!

Chris

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

I'll take another one! .....bare metal again would be fine.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Where might I find some information about the CNC_123? I did a search, and not too much came up. It appears Dan had a website, but the link that was in his post, no longer works.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

red_robby

Enlightened

i missed them both times...i'm in for two units, one with ano, one without.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

This my friends is a CNC-123.
cnc123crpsm.jpg

Any questions?
This is one of several configurations that were available. It is a small aluminum body that holds a Sandwich of your choosing. This one happens to be polished, there are other options on the finish and the battery tube. It uses a "KROLL/JUDCO switch. I wish I had bought more heads. Mine has a T bin LUXIII that shines through an optic. Being powered by a single CR123a cell.
This is a nice small flashlight with the same type of beam as a LUX III sandwich converted AA MINI MAG.
nice and bright with the squarish hot spot.
Yaesumofo

Roy

Be sure you understand....it comes with NO optic, NO light and NO switch! Any LS pill or sandwich designed for a AA MiniMag will work. The Kroll switch screws right in. Mine is running a BadBoy 400 LUX III.

Roy

Here's the price list of the second offering. If he makes another run, I'd expect the prices to be similar.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in at least one natural HA type III.
It would be nice if they will be available in different colours too!