• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks,
I have a Zebralight H53W in great condition for sale. Good tint, excellent UI that programs flawlessly. There is a slight rub mark on the head that you can see in the photo and another on the other side but no major chips or dings. Runs on a single AA or single AAA. Pretty cool little flashlight. Obviously runs as a headlamp but I've typically used these things as a standalone light. Comes with everything a new light would come with minus the box. Asking $45 shipped PayPal only to lower 48. I am not looking for trades. First I'll take it in this thread. Thanks for lookingUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight H53W

Hey folks,
I have a Zebralight H53W in great condition for sale. Good tint, excellent UI that programs flawlessly. There is a slight rub mark on the head that you can see in the photo and another on the other side but no major chips or dings. Runs on a single AA or single AAA. Pretty cool little flashlight. Obviously runs as a headlamp but I've typically used these things as a standalone light. Comes with everything a new light would come with minus the box. Asking $50 shipped PayPal only to lower 48. I won't be lowering the price and I am not looking for trades. I'm shipping a ukulele tomorrow so this can go out tomorrow morning. First I'll take it in this thread. Thanks for looking.Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Zebralight H53W

Staff will try to merge threads later, but opening duplicate threads creates more work for mods.

I've closed your other sales thread for this item.