Need AAA EDC w/tritium

prisoner006

Newly Enlightened
Hello all. I am looking for a readily purchasable, AAA, pocketable or clip, with a low start, prefer moonlight, decent runtime in mid or high, and a tritium locator.

I have looked, is there anything to fit this?

Thanks.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out Sofirn C01S: two levels of light (low and high), tritium slot, several colors to choose from, well made but inexpensive.

You can also look at the mini Pineapple AAA by Reylight.

Last edited:

Bull-Dozer

Newly Enlightened
---My Favorite AAA---

A few years ago I purchased a AAA flashlight called the Tool, made by Lumintop. It came with both twisting and clickable tail-caps. The twisting type cap shaves off a little length and is magnetic. The clickable type cap has a nice thick rubber button. Both are easy to attach lanyards to. No tritium on the light but a custom lanyard could solve that.

I have since beat the life out of all of my Lumintop Tools and have worn off most of the black coating from rattling in packs and pockets against other metal objects. Yet and still none have broken or failed. I run plain old rechargeable Energizer AAA batteries in them. Of course the options are endless but every time I want another simple AAA light I always find myself ordering another Tool.

I believe Lumintop offers the Tool in AA as well. I may be after one of those soon. Let us know what you get!

Last edited:

elzilcho

Enlightened
The AAA Mini from Reylight has a trit slot in the tailcap and you can select from several colors when ordering directly from his website.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Manker E02 matches your criteria, but it's an angle head light if that matters to you.

Edit: not sure if there's a way to attach a tritium vial to the E02.

Last edited: