• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: ALL GONE for Incan enthusiasts; Wolf-Eyes Rattlesnake and Sniper with extender

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are the last of these lights;

(These could be classed as collectables, yet fully functional, the LED tailcaps are very rare)

Have 2x WE Rattlesnake (D36 2x18650) and 2x Sniper with extender (D26 1x18650 or 2x18650) All come with the LED tailcaps. Internal diameter in all units is 19mm.

Each light is US$20 plus postage, US, AU, UK, EU.

I have a few lamps available, D26 IMR-9 (19W) and D36 EO-9L (18.5W) These are both about 2.4A, a good balance between run time and output. (the IMR-9 works perfectly with 18650 protected cells)

ALSO have Nitecore i2 chargers available for US$10. Not including Li-Ion batteries because of the postage issues.

Lamps are US$10 each plus postage.

This package would suit someone with like minded friends to share the postage costs.

Clearly these are not new but in very good to excellent condition and will keep going for another generation, or as long as D26 and D36 lamps will be available.... :)

BTW; I thought that I would mention this...... the extender that comes with the Sniper fits the Rattlesnake to make it a 3x18650 light 13V.

I have 1x D36 IMR-13 3.0A available for US$14. More lamps are available from the Lumens Factory web site.

Attachments

• P9070001.jpg
    P9070001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 205
  • P9070004.jpg
    P9070004.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 208
  • P9070003.jpg
    P9070003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: for Incan enthusiasts; Wolf-Eyes Rattlesnake and Sniper with extender

Found two Lumens Factory D26 EO-9 2.0A 15.5W lamps for the above Sniper lights, US$8 each.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

(THIS IS A GUIDE ONLY, final postage costs would be worked out depending on what is sent and where it is going, thank you)

The main questions are about postage, so here goes......

For those in the US

One light with two or three lamps.......US$18

Two lights with six lamps.......US$27

Four lights with one lamp.......US$27

First two levels of postage are ..... Up to 500 grams US$18..... up to 1 kg US$27 the next level is up to 2kg US$46

Hope this helps, thank you.

Updated with packaging

Last edited:

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like the ideal package would be:

Two lights, Sniper and Rattlesnake, this way you have 1x18650 to 3x 18650 combinations.

Some lamps for the 2x18650 lights and some for the D36 3x18650 light. Sorry don't have any incan 3.7v lamps anymore.

If you go with a friend then the lot with a whole bunch of lamps would be cheaper overall.

archimedes

Flashaholic

One bump per 24 hours of thread inactivity, and one active sales thread (per subforum) please.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also available are few Nitecore i2 chargers for those that may need them, US$10 plus postage.

325addict

Enlightened

If I wouldn't have a whole bunch of Wolf-Eyes lights already (including all three versions of the Rattlesnake, a Sniper and an M300) I would have taken these a LONG time ago! Wolf-Eyes lights are gorgeous, especially their incans are simply on par with Surefire, BUT a lot more practical as these will take 18650s or 18500s. They are very bright, have a very nice hot spot that is neither too tight nor too wide, and... they are sturdy. I dropped one to the floor while on(!) and the filament simply survived. The LED tailcaps are something very special, I think they must be patented because no-one else ever came with something like that. Twist a bit - LED comes on - twist further - LED goes out and the main lamp comes on. In between, the whole LED-area is a pushbutton too, so you can have temporary HIGH while pressing the button, immediately reverting to LED if you don't press any longer. Genius!

325addict

Enlightened

Now the Wolf-Eyes Sniper with one 18650 and the Wolf-Eyes 3.7V incan modules I bought from you, have become an absolute favorite of mine VERY quickly.... and now I somehow cannot find the Sniper anymore!! PANIC!! I hope I left it at work... hardly have I awaited the end of the weekend like now! It is very bright, compact and built like a TANK! If I really lost it, that would be enough to buy the rest of your collection... I MUST have this Sniper again!!

(THIS IS A GUIDE ONLY, final postage costs would be worked out depending on what is sent and where it is going, thank you)

The main questions are about postage, so here goes......

For those in the US

One light with two or three lamps.......US$18

Two lights with six lamps.......US$27

Four lights with one lamp.......US$27

First two levels of postage are ..... Up to 500 grams US$18..... up to 1 kg US$27 the next level is up to 2kg US$46

Hope this helps, thank you.

Updated with packaging