• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Is everything alright at Peak?

LRJ88

Enlightened
I sent the head of my El Capitan back to Peak in February to have it checked for an issue that'd come up and was in contact with Robyn back then, i messaged them again in July but no reply so far, is everything ok over at Peak? They're doing alright i hope.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Well there always like that but I was wondering the same thing. I was in contact with them and exchanging emails with Robyn about get a body from them and all was fine and then nothing.My emails were not being returned and didn't hear from them. Literally like they dropped off the face of the earth lol. Unfortunately from what I have experienced and what I have read here this is rather the norm. I get there busy. I get it's a side job but Communication is pretty important for a company to have.

LRJ88

Enlightened
I've had good luck with responses before, and Robyn has been wonderful to talk to when there's been any questions or issues, they've been better at Surefire when it comes to customer support in my experience but maybe it's better to just pop them another mail and hope. With any luck there hasn't been any serious things going on in their family so that's what's been holding them up.

Vemice

Enlightened
Just spoke to Robyn. She is doing well but said she has had internet issues??
I told her a few guys on the Forum were trying to get in touch and she said she will look at the waiting email as soon as she can.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'd have to go back through my emails. Can't even remember at this point what I was trying to get from them😁😁

Vemice

Enlightened
I'd have to go back through my emails. Can't even remember at this point what I was trying to get from them

Been there myself.
Hey, how do you like the AA El Capitan?
Was wondering about the battery fit. Didn't like the AA fit in the Logan.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Friken love it. Best beam and tint of all my peak. Running a 14500 in it. Runs,fits great

LRJ88

Enlightened
Just spoke to Robyn. She is doing well but said she has had internet issues??
I told her a few guys on the Forum were trying to get in touch and she said she will look at the waiting email as soon as she can.

As long as they're alright, it's hard to tell nowadays with all the stuff going around and how fast it spreads.

LRJ88

Enlightened
Hey LRJ. How your situation going? Any luck?

Very much so, i got back in touch with them a couple of days ago, things seemed better there now but there's still some kinks to work out. I'm glad that they're doing alright now, i've got my warranty work sent back to me now and it should be with me before long.