Talent Show!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tonight, I played a few songs at the Talent Show we have here at Ross University. I've been teaching my friend's wife, Darcy, how to play guitar the last couple of months. Here's our live performance of the song that she wrote..."Don't Tell Me Sorry"

Download Here

It's kind of a big file...15 megabytes, but for those of you with broadband, should be no problem. Thanks for watching!

Darell

Flashaholic
Hmmm. I'd like to see more of your wife's friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Sorry... couldn't help mysef. I really enjoyed the performance.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
EXCELLENT!! Thanks for sharing that with us, it was certainly appreciated! What a voice!

I used to do a duet/harmony set with a fellow who could play the guitar rather well (I wasn't much of a player - though some would argue that - however the harmonies were right on...) I miss it, as it was a lot of fun and this performance certainly brought back a lot of feelings and memories! Thanks again!

Post more anytime!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Darell...It's my friend's wife, NOT my wife's friend! haha. Otherwise, I'd totally introduce you two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif That just made me think of something though. Some of the prettiest women on campus are the ones in the Spouse's Club. Isn't that something? Catch 22 right there...

Sigman...Thanks for checking out the video! It's always great finding fellow musicians!

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
Wow great song. Thanks for the download. You and your friend are very talented.