• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold or Withdrawn: FS: PRICE DROP Orion Venom-Multiple Brands and Bundles

Msf

Enlightened
Up for sale are lots of catch and releases, plus some that have been neglected on the shelf and need a new home. Several Peaks because I have way more than I will ever carry and use (and keep acquiring more, Lol). Posting here 'I'll take it' followed by PM for PayPal info has precedence.
Payment is Paypal (goods and services) and includes USPS first class shipping to U.S. only.

SOLD Orion Venom Aluminum 18350 Triple with Nichia LEDs and H17 programmable driver. Very nice light and can be configured how you want. Has a scratch or two on the bezel, but still a very nice looking light. Was 135.00, now 110.00.
pZvtjIzl.jpg

q702CCFl.jpg

L3 Illumination L10 AA Package. Two L10 twisty flashlights, one natural aluminum, one black aluminum. Each running Nichia 219 4500k 92CRI LEDs. Work great on both NiMh and LiON. Four modes. Natural starts on moonlight. Black starts on low. Black is in mint condition. Natural is bit rough cosmetically, but works great. 25.00
5HnNHKOl.jpg

SOLD Acebeam TK18 and TK16 Bundle. TK18 (Samsung LEDs) and TK16 (OSRAM LEDs). TK18 is mint. TK16 has some wear from pocket carry with keys, but works great, and it is a serious thrower. 50.00
MbYtqrll.jpg

XhklNNnl.jpg

SOLD Grab Bag Bundle. Foursevens Atom ALR, Lumintop Torpedo, Wuben E348 (USB rechargeable 14500), Manker E02 Nichia 319C, Nitecore TIP, Nitecore Thumb, and Olight ION. All of these lights work great and have seen little use with the exception of the Torpedo and ALR. The Torpedo has lots of scratches from carry, but works great. The ALR has a few scratches and has a finicky low. 50.00
vzoMx8Vl.jpg

SOLD Peak Solutions Captain Brass Angled Head. HCRI, medium optic. These are somewhat hard to find and I have been told collectors value them nowadays. I am not much of a collector. The light works great. 75.00
p1kkDfLl.jpg

SOLD MechForce Turbo. Very nice light with H17 programmable driver and Nichia 319C emitters. Mint condition. 125.00
OM0HCYul.jpg

NFT3Jytl.jpg

SOLD Peak Solutions Volcan Package. Includes two heads and multiple bodies so you lego as you please. These are bullet proof, but I didn't need multiples of each. One CR2 body. One 2AAA body. One AAA body. One AA body (this body has a scrap or two near tail, see picture). The heads are all narrow optic, somewhat cool in tint and interchangeable between any of the bodies. 55.00
qm0kmeSl.jpg

i1zdhL5l.jpg

Last edited:

Bok15

Newly Enlightened
FS: Multiple Brands and Bundles, Peak, MechForce, Acebeam, L3, Foursevens, Lumintop

I'll take the grab bag bundle. PM sent

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Multiple Brands and Bundles, Peak, MechForce, Acebeam, L3, Foursevens, Lumint

I'll take

Peak Solutions Captain Brass Angled Head. HCRI, med

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Multiple Brands and Bundles, Peak, MechForce, Acebeam, L3, Foursevens, Lumint

Pm sent

dk21291

Newly Enlightened

Dang, now I've missed this right angle light twice lol.

PM sent on the Volcan package

mbp1

Newly Enlightened

Withdrawn

Last edited:

Rmb

Newly Enlightened

Got my mechforce safe & sound! Thanks

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

If the Orion is still available I'll take it please.
David,

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

Very fast delivery. The Orion is here safe and sound, very well packaged! The scratches are already gone thanks to one of my white polishing pads. This thing is beautiful! I have it's counterpart in Titanium. Thanks for the great deal.
David,