Is Lumapower still in operation?

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the first edition Lumapower Incendio and was looking to possibly purchase the latest version. It was a great light back in the day. Lumapower had many updates over the years. Are they still in existence?

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery Junction still lists some lights but the designs seem dated. It could just be older stock at this point,I really don't know if they are still operating. You might want to try an email to B.Junction as they have always been a distributor and may have the info you are after.

I never did get the Incendio but the D-Mini was my first XR-E light and I still use the LM21 AAA on occasion.

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
A quick look see via the Google machine says: Yes, Lumapower still alive! :twothumbs Their website lists a variety of lights and parts as well.

Incendios are available and I can commend then unreservedly. Super small w/ a (proper) forward clicky switch.

Very easy to mod too. My Incendio sports a lovely 219b.

Last edited:

Newly Enlightened
Man. The incendio was the first flashlight I ever bought. 2010 probably, from battery junction. I lost one and bought another to replace it... no idea where it went. Nice little light.

kostasg17

Newly Enlightened
Guys a little help please , i own a lumapower mrv and i need some parts , their site is not answering , are they alive is Ricky alive ?