• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT: WASP with trit slots in NAT or BK and Triad Tailcap

Status
Not open for further replies.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB: SPY 007, Black WASP with trit slots, Triad Tailcap

Looking to buy the following:

• SPY 007 SWGG with the STFu MKI v3 driver. This is the version of SPY 007 that has an xpg or xpg2 led and a 1.4A max STFu driver. I know it's kind of going backwards and that the later version of the STFu has higher capacity and feature improvements, but I'm looking for a 007 that I can tinker with and be a real user. My plan is to swap out the led to a Nichia 219B led, so I have no need for the higher output driver.
  • Oveready WASP in black with tritium slots. Mint or near mint condition preferred.
  • Triad Tailcap with trit slots. Mint or near mint condition preferred. I have seen variations of the triad where the bk is matte in texture and shiny and smooth. My preference is the shiny and smooth one since that matches the WASP head best, but I also realize beggars can't be choosers, so....

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to a couple of people gracious enough to part with their items, I've been able to obtain a WASP head and some Moddoolar parts. However, I'm still going after my ideal setup, so if you have a WASP head in black with trit slots or a Triad tailcap (also in black with trit slots), and are willing to let it go, please let me know. I still have trade fodder and also can purchase outright, if that's preferred.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Sunday everyone! Bumping this up. Still looking for a WASP head with trit slots, triad tailcap with trit slots, and/or Moddoolar parts.

Thanks!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mods. Can we go close this thread please? I wanted to change the title to reflect the updated WTB but I think I'm past the window. I'm going to open up a new WTB.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.