Recommendations for car 'seatback organizers'

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Lots of choices out there, can anybody recommend a particular brand/model ?

I saw some by /Weathertech/; their products seem pretty good, but wanted to post so as to check out other possible options.
Budget could be generous for a set that would be high quality & built-to-last. But I could certainly consider a 'value' option as well.

If it matters, it would be for an '04 Subaru Outback (but also perhaps for an '07 Toyota Sienna).

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I have one in my truck from Duluth Trading Co. that hangs on the passenger seat headrest. They get a lot of my money - mostly clothes since I work outside a lot and wear my work clothes hard. Anyways you could check that one out - I like it.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Thx for that suggestion; their Seat Back Bunker looks to be a good option.
Just signed on w/ my email addy for the 10% off on a first order, if/when I do place an order. :thumbsup:

archimedes

Flashaholic
No idea on their seatback stuff, but Duluth gets[emoji106]from me.

Not the most fashionable (lol) but it's crazy how well their clothes stand up to hard use.

nbp

Flashaholic
Thx for that suggestion; their Seat Back Bunker looks to be a good option.
Just signed on w/ my email addy for the 10% off on a first order, if/when I do place an order. :thumbsup:

That one looks great! I looked and I have just the basic Mobile File Organizer. Perfect for my needs but for a more expansive system the Bunker looks very good. And very reasonable price too.

No idea on their seatback stuff, but Duluth gets[emoji106]from me.

Not the most fashionable (lol) but it's crazy how well their clothes stand up to hard use.

They have come a long way from a couple years ago, constantly expanding their lines for both men and women. Some things I have from them like pants and jackets are built more to work hard than look fancy, but I have some some other items like button shirts, a firehose sports jacket, and and a beautiful merino wool sweater that are downright good looking. (Maybe not NY Fashion Week but for normal people. [emoji6])

nbp

Flashaholic
Sure as long as they know we will swing the ban hammer at any DTC-haters. [emoji23][emoji23]

nbp

Flashaholic
My issue is their shirts are pretty "boxy" , but wear like iron.

I don't know how you're built my friend, but yes they do cater toward a burly construction worker type most of the time. They have started adding some slim fit or athletic fit in addition to their typical relaxed fit if you aren't rocking a burly set of pecs and shoulders. Haha. In a trendy brand I am an XL. At DTC, a large gives me room to move and layer, and a Med if I want a snugger athletic fit. Especially since I dropped a few lbs over the past year or so.

What was this thread about again? Lol

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strange... reading this and a Duluth commercial comes on TV!!! I love their products by the way. My dog has 2 of their beds for crimy sake!

If you want molle attachments...5:11 and Pelican have back of seat organizers.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Duluth Trading is/was(?) one of the few places that sold pants in 32-36 sizes. The locking carabiner video I made last weekend was made wearing Duluth that was made with the zipper fly too short; got them for a really good price, but Carhartt has superior lower side pockets nowadays, for me at least. What were we talking about? Oh yeah:

https://store.kryptek.com/catalog/product/lifestyle/tactical-seat-covers/

Choice of Mandrake, Typhon or Highlander for the 04' Subaru Outback. They ask very specific questions about which model you own. The tactical option can't be very comfortable to sit on Cordura fabric for very long... Just wanted to offer up something different. $300+

archimedes

Flashaholic
Back on topic (lol) do you all leave stuff like that set up in your vehicle ?

I would be concerned that would not be especially secure.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen visor covers with same PALS style webbing attachments, for smaller items such as seat belt cutters and the like..
Although gear attached to back of seats is advertising for a break-in, just waiting to happen, imho

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perfect stealth arrangement 👍

...and kudos to you being a Subaru owner!

I drive a '15 Forester XT 2.0 Enjoy every minute behind the wheel on the open roads (-;

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Duluth has been spamming me with qty.2 emails every day since I provided it to them 5 days ago; crazy.
Hard to believe that they think people want so many from them.

nbp

Flashaholic
They come with good sales offers. If you want certain things just watch for a few days and you'll probably get an email with a good deal on those things or a storewide sale.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure about Duluth but few other online companies give options to regulate the amount of spam received weekly, or monthly, etc

I've found that sometimes when i cart items, and then decided wait til i research more sources for best prices, I'll receive a discount code usually only 10% to entice the sale.. but sometimes better than a poke in.. :poke: