• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD WTS Microtech UTX-85 Orange/Black/Plain and Black/Stone/Tanto

Lungbarrow

Newly Enlightened
I've got two Microtechs for sale (to fund a full sized Ultratech):

ORANGE HAS SOLD.

BLACK IS AVAILABLE.

(SOLD) Orange UTX-85 with black single edge plain blade. Pocket wear on clip and anodizing wear around edges on the handle. Production date 10/2019. Edge has been maintained mostly by leather strop, twice on a Spyderco Sharpmaker on the 40° inclusive setting with brown stones. This has been frequently carried. Cleaned monthly according to Microtech's recommendations and with their recommended supplies. $170/OBO includes USPS priority mail shipping with insurance in USA.

(SOLD) Black UTX-85 with stone washed single edge and tanto blade. No visible wear or scratches on clip or handle anodizing. This one mostly stayed in my desk drawer for envelopes and packing type. Blade wiped down frequently with 99% alcohol wipes to remove any packing residue. Has never failed to fire. Production date 09/2019. Edge touch up periodically via strop. Cleaned monthly according to Microtech's recommendations and with their recommended supplies. $200/OBO includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance in USA.

I do my shipping on Saturdays.

Message me if you want to make an offer, or post in the thread.

Payment via PayPal of course.

Thanks!

Last edited:

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Re: WTS Microtech UTX-85 Orange/Black/Plain and Black/Stone/Tanto

I've got two Microtechs for sale (to fund a full sized Ultratech):

ORANGE HAS SOLD.

BLACK IS AVAILABLE.

(SOLD) Orange UTX-85 with black single edge plain blade. Pocket wear on clip and anodizing wear around edges on the handle. Production date 10/2019. Edge has been maintained mostly by leather strop, twice on a Spyderco Sharpmaker on the 40° inclusive setting with brown stones. This has been frequently carried. Cleaned monthly according to Microtech's recommendations and with their recommended supplies. $170/OBO includes USPS priority mail shipping with insurance in USA.

(1) Black UTX-85 with stone washed single edge and tanto blade. No visible wear or scratches on clip or handle anodizing. This one mostly stayed in my desk drawer for envelopes and packing type. Blade wiped down frequently with 99% alcohol wipes to remove any packing residue. Has never failed to fire. Production date 09/2019. Edge touch up periodically via strop. Cleaned monthly according to Microtech's recommendations and with their recommended supplies. $200/OBO includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance in USA.

I do my shipping on Saturdays.

Message me if you want to make an offer, or post in the thread.

Payment via PayPal of course.

Thanks!

waynejitsu

Enlightened

I can offer $150. I am a looong time member, but have not been on because of health issues, broken back, neck, cancer, etc.
Thank you

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent on the black one.