Garrity L.E.D flash light

UVLaser

Enlightened
Hi,
I got to two new LED lights. web page
And a Brinkmann LED flash light. web page
Its not that one, the one that I have uses one AAA battery. It did not come with the flash light holtser or the red lens. But it has a magnifier lens. but it can not be removed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I have both the Garrities. Not bad lights. My headlamp has one white LED and one Blueish LED which is kind of a bummer, but it works well. My handheld has a little spot of Writeright over the focusing bump. It has a smooth beam as a result.

I had the 2AA Brinkmann. It was DIM. I traded it off. The 1AAA looks hokey with that big head.

It was possible to get the lense out of the 2AA, so it could very well come off the 1AAA....

Ocelot

Newly Enlightened
I picked up one of the Garrity 2 LED headlamps at Walmart a month ago, for around $7 with batteries.

It is an amazing light for the price! It has a blinking LED so you can find it in the dark, plus the 3 small leds show the battery level. It also has 3 brightness levels and 2 flashing modes (like the Princeton Tech Aurora). It's quite a bit larger than the Aurora, but what do you want for $7?

A very reasonable light for a very cheap price.

Scott

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
The bezel would unscrew on my 2AA. I would GUESS the same thing happens on the 1AAA...

Then I carefully pried the lense out with a small flat screwdriver. I had to use an o-ring after due to the shape of the lense. You will see what I mean if the bezel comes off. BE CAREFUL!