ArmyTek        
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: HDS Systems #23

Default Re: HDS Systems #23

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLight View Post
    Does that mean I have to place for each light I got a spot a sepearate order and need to pay shipping twice. If I am lucky I will have two spots since I only sent tw emails? International shiping is quite expensive, and in the past two aluminium lights were no problem...
    Unfortunately, that is correct. Confirmed again just now with Henry.
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    HDS Systems Henry's Mini-Me
    I play with dead things

Sorry for coming back again, but when will the emails be sent. Here at my location it is night. It is 1:45h ago since it was 12:00.

Therefore I ask again, how long is a spot valid? 24 hours?
    "It makes me feel great! Smarter! More aggressive! I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!" (Purple Tentacle)

Same. Haven’t seen any emails yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for coming back again, but when will the emails be sent. Here at my location it is night. It is 1:45h ago since it was 12:00.

Therefore I ask again, how long is a spot valid? 24 hours?
    Link should be good for 12 hours.
    I play with dead things

Quote Originally Posted by Hogokansatsukan View Post
    Link should be good for 12 hours.
    That is not good. Since here it is 23:05 and in 12 hours I am still working. And at work no Paypal is possible.

Guess now it is time to give up. It is >2h ago and no email
    "It makes me feel great! Smarter! More aggressive! I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!" (Purple Tentacle)

That is not good. Since here it is 23:05 and in 12 hours I am still working. And at work no Paypal is possible.

Guess now it is time to give up. It is >2h ago and no email
    He is still working on it.
    I play with dead things

He is still working on it.
    Yes that is the way. I have to go to bed. My night ends in 6 hours. I was wasting a lot of time for nothing...

If the spot is valid for 24h than I would be fair, since I am in a completely different time zone. 12h does not help at all.

Yes that is the way. I have to go to bed. My night ends in 6 hours. I was wasting a lot of time for nothing...

If the spot is valid for 24h than I would be fair, since I am in a completely different time zone. 12h does not help at all.
    I'll convince Henry otherwise and get it extended. He is functioning on an hour of sleep.
    I play with dead things

Done. Got the time limit up to 24 hours.

Also, for the future, everyone please only use one (1) email address. We had several emails where they came from the same person, but with different email addresses. This was not confined to one person, but several. It makes it more of a nightmare and was one of the reasons for the long delay in the reply emails.

So, in the event it does freeze over and Henry agrees to do this again, one (1) email address. It will keep Henry from having a stroke.
    I play with dead things

Can't imagine how much "fun" this is, you guys are the best for putting up with it! Well done Hogo and Henry, cheers! This was a fantastic opportunity.
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011 | Malkoff Everything | HDS Always
    List of my lights!

Order placed for a NB40 Rotary and some rechargeable batteries. Thank you Henry and Hogo! I am very appreciative of your great work and this opportunity.

For whatever reason, PayPal is not sending out the order confirmations right away. It is THAT kind of day. We are getting your orders, so no need to panic. Henry is still sending out the emails with the magic links between threatening me with severe bodily harm and death.
    Be patient. This is HDS after all.
    I play with dead things

Quote Originally Posted by thaugen View Post
    Order placed for a NB40 Rotary and some rechargeable batteries. Thank you Henry and Hogo! I am very appreciative of your great work and this opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotCPF View Post
    Can't imagine how much "fun" this is, you guys are the best for putting up with it! Well done Hogo and Henry, cheers! This was a fantastic opportunity.
    Thanks guys!
    This won't be happening again for at least a Henry two weeks... maybe Henry two months.
    I play with dead things

For whatever reason, PayPal is not sending out the order confirmations right away. It is THAT kind of day. We are getting your orders, so no need to panic. Henry is still sending out the emails with the magic links between threatening me with severe bodily harm and death.
    Be patient. This is HDS after all.
    Super grateful to have gotten the opportunity to order one. You guys are killing it!!

So happy to get an Amber Rotary!!
    Henry and Hogo, you guys are incredible!

Flashaholic

...I have to go to bed...
    Warriors don't need sleep

It is just after 5pm here, and Henry is still sending out emails with the magic link, and will be doing so for the next few hours.
    I have to fill out a hurt feelings report and turn it into human resources who will just throw it away... as that is me as well. Probably call myself a bad word as well.
    I'm going home to drink now as I can't do any more here.
    My work is done.
    I play with dead things

3500K 2xAA Rotary flush

3000K 123 Clicky raised ordered

Both 219b
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

Boom!
    Got my 3500K
    Will live in home theater #2.

I've been using a 3000K in home theater #1 since the big group buy special emitter extravaganza in 2018.
    It's been used several times a day, virtually every day since then. So easy on the eyes in a pitch black room.

I remember when I first heard about these... couldn't believe anyone would pay that much for a flashlight. Now I've "seen the light" (sorry about that one ). The rotary function is brilliant, and worth every penny.
    This will by my third!!! I never would have believed.
    and now a 3500K to sit right in the middle.

Thanks for making this happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    3500K 2xAA Rotary flush

3000K 123 Clicky raised ordered

Both 219b
    +1 3500K ordered. I have a 3000k 219c Hogo limited run and needed something less warm.

FIRST NEW HDS ORDER PLACED! Wahoo!!!

Thank you very much for this, I am super excited to have a warm, 219b rotary as my first official HDS order. Thought I missed that boat by about 4 years!

This is going to be a painful '4 weeks'...... now I really need to find an 18650 tube, but I am still on my original CR123 battery for all my rotaries.
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011 | Malkoff Everything | HDS Always
    List of my lights!

Call me weird but I went with a NB45 executive. The simplicity and ruggedness of that clicky interface takes the cake for me. I sold off my SS40 rotary a while back and was holding out for a 2nd hand NB executive. But now it’s first hand instead!

Waite!!!!!! 4 wks ! Oh well.... Kidding.... Glade to have the chance to order some of these "special" leds.

More serious question, So how is the stock of the UV lights? Just wondering how quickly I should order that?

I can’t get the link to work and don’t have access to a computer.... Trying for a 3500k rotary! Help!

Holy moly they’re going quick... in typing that msg the SDRs and 2 Nichia options are gone.

Email HSchneiker@hdssystems.com manually with title “Custom Light with NB35 LED”. For email body put “I would like to order a custom light with NB35 LED”. Should be the same effect as clicking the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think…

Thank you, neco

Edit: Well, 35s are gone, so hopefully that worked! Down to the last minute...
    Last edited by Celery; 05-17-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Wow! Got one order in and was compilating another ............. looks like they are all gone. Good for their business and the lucky few who secured some cool stuff.

Henry is probably in bed. He was functioning on an hour of sleep.

The Nichia are all gone except for the NB40 and NB45. The NB40 will require an email, the NB45 can be ordered directly from the custom page along with the SDV30, SDR50, Amber, and UV.... pretty much anything on the custom page that doesn't give a "sold out" notice.

When I say they are sold out, that means they are reserved now. If you got a magic link from Henry, it is good for 24 hours so your spot is not taken. I had expected those emails to go out a LOT faster than they did... well, I should have figured this was HDS and nothing happens quickly. That is my bad.

I do hope that the majority of folks who wanted one, got one. It can be really hard to predict demand. The NB30 was not a big seller in the BeCu or Stainless, but was the first to go in this.

There won't be special runs or anything like that for quite some time now... probably quite a long time. We now have to focus on things that, honestly, should have been finished a year ago or more... and when I say "we" I mean Henry. You don't want me in any part of that! LOL!
    The SDR50 will be the HiCRI staple for, most likely, the next year. I think over the last 5 years, there have something around 15-20 different HiCRI offerings of one sort or another. NC, NB, Samsung... and I can't remember the others. I'm wiped out.

Henry and I very much appreciate your support.
    I play with dead things

Good job Henry and Dan!! Thank you both for the chance to grab some more grail lights Much easier to grab hard to find emitter choices in this drop compared to constantly refreshing the CPF sales threads…

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435 LastLast