• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD FS: Frelux Synergy 2, EAGTAC D25A Bundle and a Grab Bag Bundle

Msf

Enlightened
Up for sale are some catch and releases, plus some that have been neglected on the shelf and need a new home.
Payment is Paypal (goods and services) and includes USPS first class shipping to U.S. only. Posting I'll take it in the thread, followed by PM for PayPal info has precedence.

SOLD EAGTAC D25A MkII Bundle. Includes two or three D25As. The first two are neutral tint, one an XP-L Hi LED, the other an XM-L2 LED. They have only been used for about an hour or so each to try them out and are in great shape. Includes boxes, original paperwork and pouches. The third is a D25A MkII OSRAM with its box and paperwork. The OSRAM is a cool white and has a little more cosmetic wear. 50.00 for the two neutral only or 65.00 for all three. Let me know.
uYmN104l.jpg

GJBHGwml.jpg

SOLD Grab Bag Bundle. Includes Two L3 Illumination L10 twisty flashlights, One UltraTac A1 modded to work as a twisty, a MecArmy X2S stainless Steel 10180 usb rechargeable light and MecArmy X1 10180 usb rechargeable light.
The two L10s, one natural aluminum, one black aluminum. Each running Nichia 219 4500k 92CRI LEDs. Work great on both NiMh and LiON. Four modes. Natural starts on moonlight. Black starts on low. Black is in mint condition. Natural is bit rough cosmetically, but works great.
The UltraTac is the warm emitter with a wide hotspot and has a clip installed allowing it to be used as a hat light.
The MecArmy's both work fine and the stainless steel is really good cosmetically, but I have multiple small keychain lights and these are just collecting dust.
35.00 for the bundle.
WGphXdcl.jpg

cquf10Ql.jpg

SOLD Frelux Synergy 2. Black. Comes with Disassembly tool and both black and blue accent hardware, so you can mix or match. Also comes with two EAGTAC 14500 batteries and original case and paperwork. Very nice light in a 9.5/10 cosmetic condition. The light works great. 170.00
fcTT49Pl.jpg

XqlHGUDl.jpg

WzNfvdLl.jpg

Last edited:

pilo7448

Enlightened
Re: FS: Frelux Synergy 2, EAGTAC D25A Bundle and a Grab Bag Bundle

I'll take the Eagletac bundle (3)

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

pilo7448

Enlightened

PayPal sent.. Ty sir

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Johnnyh

Enlightened

I'll take the L10, ultratach, Mecarmy bundle.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Got the grab bag today, all good! Love the 45k Nichias in the L10's. Thanks for shipping so fast!