• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Mcgizmo, Spy, and Oveready Ti lights!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never like selling Titanium lights, but our house remodel needs some more funds.

#1 Mcgizmo AquaRam with XPL-Hi 4000k LED and Cracked Ice clip. The light was purchased directly from Don, less then a month ago. It has been put to use, so there are a couple small dings on the bezel, and normal light scratches. Asking $525, $495, $475 *TRADED*

#2 Mcgizmo Lunasol 27 stock light, with a couple dings and some scratches. Trit in tail still glows. Asking $495, $450, *SOLD*

#3 Cool Fall Spy 005 Titanium. This light is a GEM! XPL-HI 5000k puts out a beautiful, neutral tint. Excellent beam and throw! It has green trits which glow brightly. One very small nick on the bezel (I can't even get a good photo of it) and just some light scratches on the polished head and knob. (from light carry in an empty pants pocket. The light functions and programs perfectly! The Pelican case, and a couple beads, (for opening the tail cap) are included. Asking $1,200 *SOLD*

#4 Frosted Ti Oveready Boss 35. Nichia 219C 4000k/Amber secondary. Some slight wear on the light, but the Frosted finish hides it well. Best Boss combination to date, IMHO. Includes *rare* First drop patina Oveready box, with "hay" inside! Asking $500 *SOLD*

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cMvlxNv

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mcgizmo Ti lights!

Edit:

I'll take the McGizmo Sapphire please.
PayPal payment sent.
Thanks.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mcgizmo, Spy, and Oveready Ti lights!

K2, why all good things come from you? [emoji846][emoji846] 005 is hot.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mcgizmo, Spy, and Oveready Ti lights!

I've been carefully building this collection over the past couple of years! Let's just say, I put a lot of time and money into it.