• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Three traditional knives: Stag, Pinkbone, Greenbone.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold: 3 Knives: Stag Collector's, Pinkbone Collector's, Parker and Frost MINK. Prices are shipped, USA, PayPal.
Sold:
1) Stag Collector's knife - Sand Mountain Knife Collector's Assn. 1988 thick stag handled, two bladed poHcketknife. Serial number #039 etched in the polished nickel bolster. This is a big chunk o' Stag! Heavy, great action. $20
2) Pinkbone Collector's knife - Sand Mountain Knife Collectors Assn 1987, pink jigged bone, two bladed pocket knife. Very well made, with good springs and snappy action. Serial #016 etched into the polished nickel bolster. Just the right amount of grip, nice feel in the hand. Asking $20
3) Green / black jigged bone - Parker and Frost - MINK - two bladed pocket knife.$35
Both of the stag and pinkbone knives knives are made by Parker - Edwards, Jacksonville, Alabama.

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Three traditional knives: Stag, Pinkbone, Greenbone

Knife showed up today. Perfect as always. Thanks again

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carried one today (pinkbone) and my wife yelled at me for letting my 15-year-old carry the other (custer's last stand). She seemed to calm down when he started rattling off the history of the alamo, custer, little big horn, Apache's, Comanche's, and i just remembered he never gave it back. He's getting schooled online now so I don't have to worry about him getting sent to the principal