HDS Monochromatic Lights

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
While on my daily early morning desert hike, I took 4 of the HDS monochromatic lights with me.
Dark Adaption Red
Hunter Green
Amber (not currently available)
Forensic Blue (just for gits and shiggles)

The "white" photos are the SDR50

As I mentioned in another thread on the amber, I was slightly delayed by a small wizard yelling "You shall not pass!" Nobody tells me what to do, but that is why dawn is breaking on some of the photos.

img-0727-2.jpg

img-0729.jpg

img-0728.jpg

img-0730.jpg

img-0733.jpg

img-0754.jpg

img-0755.jpg

img-0756.jpg

img-0758.jpg

img-0757.jpg

img-0742.jpg

img-0743.jpg

img-0744.jpg

img-0745.jpg

img-0746.jpg

img-0748.jpg

img-0749.jpg

img-0750.jpg

img-0752.jpg

img-0751.jpg

img-0738.jpg

img-0739.jpg

img-0741.jpg

img-0740.jpg

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holly crap!
Hogo you became great photographer[emoji15]
Don't need colors but the way you showed them make me wanna buy me some

Sent from Tapatalk

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. It's the phone. Not me.
It does show why I don't hike with a monochromatic. Might not have seen the wizard with one... maybe the amber, but I prefer a cooler hi-CRI just for snakes... I mean "wizards".

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Gasp!! Is that a UFO!?.....no, just Hogo with his light again [emoji16] Nice pics[emoji106] I have the dark adaptive red. Super cool light to have.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gasp!! Is that a UFO!?.....no, just Hogo with his light again [emoji16] Nice pics[emoji106] I have the dark adaptive red. Super cool light to have.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I'm not saying I was in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forrest on November 5, 1975... but I may have been.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
While on my daily early morning desert hike, I took 4 of the HDS monochromatic lights with me.

img-0739.jpg

This is a great photo. Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder, but it's photos like this that make me appreciate even more my own amber HDS.

Thanks for taking the time to take those photos...and for taking the time to collect another skin for somebody's new holster!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Demonstrative photos, cool! In blue light, the snake's lower abdomen glows a little or is it just my hallucinations?

They don't when alive, but after the chemical process I put them through, they will fluoresce a little.
Last nights visitor... decided to stay for the night in the H. H. Holmes home... Hogo's Hotel for venomous critters...

I'll do a photo shoot of the skins when they are done tanning with each monochromatic.

img-0784.jpg

rumack

Enlightened
I noticed the Dark Adaption Red has not been on the HDS website for a while. Any chance of it becoming available again?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will have some Amber emitter in the next month or so. Not many, but I convinced Henry to get a few more.
I'll post when they are ready.
I would move quick if you want one.

rumack

Enlightened
Possibly but most likely not for some time.

So you're saying there's a chance ... :twothumbs

But I won't hold my breath waiting.

I suppose I could post a WTB in case someone with one decides they need some Christmas money. We'll see.

Thanks for responding, Hogo! :bow: