The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Hopes for the future

Default Hopes for the future

What do you hope for in the future? What do you look forward to in 2021 and beyond?
    I hope for a working corona virus vaccine with no sideefects, an end to corona virus, a return to normalcy, elected politicians with hearts, brains, and courage (no Wizard of Oz rejects), a way to make money again without interference, and the ability to get close to family and friends again. I look forward to hopefully going to Yosemite with my Dad and friends next year and getting healthy enough to get back into martial arts and rock climbing. What about everyone else?

Default Re: Hopes for the future

that the world is taken over by robots and i hack the robots to sing ymca from midnight to 6 am
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

I too am hoping for the rapid development of a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 and the end of the lockdowns and social distancing. I'm no extrovert, but I miss people. The two times I've visited my elderly parents during this crisis have felt decidedly risky.

I'd also like to see the widening political and cultural divide in this country begin to close as much as as possible in this era of operant conditioning echo chambers and choose your own reality media landscape.
    I apologize that this letter is so long; I did not have time to write a short letter

I hope for the situation on Earth to be less earthly than it has been; and instead, incrementally, a little bit here and there, to be more like the Kingdom of Heaven. All of a sudden all at once would be better.
    Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper.

Quote Originally Posted by ledbetter View Post
    Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper.
    One of the rules of survival is that you can only last three months without hope. During these uncertain times, it's good to have something to hope for.

My hope for the future is to remain on the right side of the grass. The rest will work its way out one day at a time.

Ever since I unplugged the one eyed devil life is a lot less anxious while attempting to live like they did in Abraham Lincolns day with all these modern appliances.
    John 3:16

That the lawless rioting being perpetrated all across the United States of America would come to an end and that those perpetrating it be arrested, charged, fined and incarcerated.
    The question is no longer - What will they do? It's now - Is there anything they won't do?

I have high hopes for folks being able to recognize what exactly it is that belongs on CPF and what belongs down in the Underground.
    The beauty of Science hugely outranks the charms of superstition

Quote Originally Posted by wacbzz View Post
    I have high hopes for folks being able to recognize what exactly it is that belongs on CPF and what belongs down in the Underground.
    We might not agree on much, but we agree on this.
    ... is the archimedes peak

My hope is for Unity amongst humankind, but I fear while there are still groups and institutions that promote division and create "Others" this will never happen, until then I`ll continue to find mankind Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Alicia View Post
    My hope is for Unity amongst humankind, but I fear while there are still groups and institutions that promote division and create "Others" this will never happen, until then I`ll continue to find mankind Very disappointing.
    Am a dual-national re: the US & the UK, so I'm trying to do my part.

i hope we all treat dogs like the wonderful freinds they are. all shelters should be no kill shelters
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.