Hopes for the future

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
What do you hope for in the future? What do you look forward to in 2021 and beyond?
I hope for a working corona virus vaccine with no sideefects, an end to corona virus, a return to normalcy, elected politicians with hearts, brains, and courage (no Wizard of Oz rejects), a way to make money again without interference, and the ability to get close to family and friends again. I look forward to hopefully going to Yosemite with my Dad and friends next year and getting healthy enough to get back into martial arts and rock climbing. What about everyone else?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
that the world is taken over by robots and i hack the robots to sing ymca from midnight to 6 am

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I too am hoping for the rapid development of a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 and the end of the lockdowns and social distancing. I'm no extrovert, but I miss people. The two times I've visited my elderly parents during this crisis have felt decidedly risky.

I'd also like to see the widening political and cultural divide in this country begin to close as much as as possible in this era of operant conditioning echo chambers and choose your own reality media landscape.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope for the situation on Earth to be less earthly than it has been; and instead, incrementally, a little bit here and there, to be more like the Kingdom of Heaven. All of a sudden all at once would be better.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My hope for the future is to remain on the right side of the grass. The rest will work its way out one day at a time.

Ever since I unplugged the one eyed devil life is a lot less anxious while attempting to live like they did in Abraham Lincolns day with all these modern appliances.

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
My hope is for Unity amongst humankind, but I fear while there are still groups and institutions that promote division and create "Others" this will never happen, until then I`ll continue to find mankind Very disappointing.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i hope we all treat dogs like the wonderful freinds they are. all shelters should be no kill shelters