• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Lumens Factory

bykfixer

Flashaholic
For years Lumens Factory has been providing upgrades and replacement parts for classic lights by Pelican, SureFire, Streamlight and his own model called the Seraph. All at good prices and available to just about anybody on planet earth.

Quality is amazing, service is awesome and communication from the owner himself is spot on.
So I say "Cheers to Lumens Factory".

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed cheers. I've never been disappointed with a purchase or communication and I've spent more money than I care to tally up with his business!

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Thank you, guys.
I really appreciate the support, it is what kept us going.
I will continue to do our best to serve you all to the best of our ability.

Most grateful for all your support.

Mark

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, guys.
I really appreciate the support, it is what kept us going.
I will continue to do our best to serve you all to the best of our ability.
Many cheers as usual. One of the values you've been upholding is "to bridge old with the new" without going way too over.
This is something many other entities out there currently fail to observe -- to take things into gross overhaul and render the legacy ones incompatible and obsolete.

Like Mike said, you've breathed new air into those legacy Pelian, SF, Streamlight etc. rendering them into full operability under new LED standards. On my side it's been great communicating with you regarding ideas, issues etc. etc.

So keep up with the good work and look forward to more new products in the near future.

akula88

Enlightened
Another set of CHEERS for Mark / Lumens Factory.

Not only did he extend my interest on the classic and current SF lines, his products, especially the periodic new releases rekindled the SFlashaholic heart in me.

While I worked within my limited budget, LF's products had been able to fulfill some bridges of my dream SF lego configurations.