First time posting in years.... I see some things have changed.

Colinsdad

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys and gals!

Well....popped in here to see what's new and to unfortunately see how I can sell some lights. My employer has been having issues staying afloat during this pandemic and now is unable to make payroll. LITERALLY, out of nowhere, they stopped paying us last week, with no other word as to what's going on. Soooo, I'm going to assume I'm unemployed at this point. I totally understand why there is now a Membership involved with selling items here, and, I also see that PayPal is still being used as a payment method. Personally, I've had better luck with the Cash app, but that's out of my hands.

Well....I have a number of items to sell- it would appear I need to find a place to move these lights (I have an original 4sevens MMU STILL in Original packaging, for example)where I won't have to spend cash to do so. Just stinks when I now have ZERO clue as to whether or not I'm even employed/going to get paid at this point. Hope others here aren't in a similar circumstance.

Annnnd, finally, Alaska is ABSOLUTELY amazing!! Got to TRULY wring out of rather carefully chosen lights up there last year!

nbp

Flashaholic
Welcome back!

The most basic membership is I believe $5 for a month of unlimited selling, so compared to site where you pay a percentage of your sales it's actually super cheap. Check out the Stickies in the WTS area for more info.

Hi Colinsdad,

I'm sorry to read you need to sell some lights. Perhaps someone, (me) would be happy to split the $5 Level 1 benefactor fee if you had a light or two someone (me) wanted. Do you happen to have an orange Preon P2?

nbp

Flashaholic
Very kind of you Chance. I would encourage any deals or private business exchanges of that sort to go to PM though. Thanks guys.

Colinsdad

Newly Enlightened
I have a Preon, but it's a copper one that's fishing string here somewhere. As far as lights go, I have to go through what I have in boxes, annnnd I guess open a PayPal account. Most of the stuff I have is fairly old, with R5 emitters and the like....

scout24

Flashaholic
Collinsdad- FYI, Paypal is just the most commonly used form of payment here, but it's not required by the forum by any means. You can request payment however you want it. Cash app, Zelle, Venmo, silver coin, yak blood... :) Paypal just seems to be more universal, and there's forum policy which confirms Paylal's terms of service about not charging more if someone wants to use goods and services instead of friends and family. I know we have a member or three without Paypal who I've accepted a USPS postal money order from as payment. Good luck and welcome back.

Last edited: