HDS Systems        

Thread: (SOLD) Okluma Ti DC1 w/H17F

Flashaholic

Default (SOLD) Okluma Ti DC1 w/H17F

Titanium w/Dr J programmable H17F driver (installed by Okluma) and Lumintop green turbo glow gasket insert. Uses only IMR18350 rechargeable battery. Has been carried quite a bit and shows some unfortunate marks from it. A few scratches on the inner edge of the head and superficial striations on the one side of the head. Tried to capture them at their worst. Since my green one didnít sell I digging deep so here it is. Comes with box and an 18350 battery not shown. These are 525.00+ retail, Asking 395.00 SOLD PP and shipping included to the US thanks!

No trades please sorry, but I absolutely love this light and only selling to raise $....
    Last edited by jkid1911; 10-04-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Flashaholic

Default Re: Okluma Ti DC1 w/H17F

H17F....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi there new to this forum. Came for the lights! Not sure how to message and such Iím used to reddit. Anyway as long as the lens is not scratched Iíll take it.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by MrMurds View Post
    Hi there new to this forum. Came for the lights! Not sure how to message and such Iím used to reddit. Anyway as long as the lens is not scratched Iíll take it.
    Regretfully Iím assuming youíre too new and donít have enough posts to message.

The lens is not scratched and you can email me:

Email received, Spf thanks!
    Last edited by jkid1911; 10-02-2020 at 08:02 AM.