HDS Systems        

Thread: [4K Review] AMUTORCH E3S - Shorter than the OLIGHT S1R, triple the Power!!!

Default [4K Review] AMUTORCH E3S - Shorter than the OLIGHT S1R, triple the Power!!!

The UI could be a little more complex for us Flashaholics but on the whole... ...BOOM!

MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, k75, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLIC_TV

Default Re: [4K Review] AMUTORCH E3S - Shorter than the OLIGHT S1R, triple the Power!!!

i love your reviews
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Default Re: [4K Review] AMUTORCH E3S - Shorter than the OLIGHT S1R, triple the Power!!!

Dude your reviews are soooo good. Very informative and entertaining.

Enlightened

Great review!!! I need one of these.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW - what a ride!!!

Enlightened

Always a pleasure to watch your reviews! Have you had a chance to get your hands on the imalent LD70? These two are very similar but this one you can change the battery and uses a lens.