AAA Side Switch light?

Reinen

Newly Enlightened
I got one slot left in my EDC organizer. An AAA light would be the best fit.
But I'm looking for one with a side switch. Any ideas?

pc_light

Enlightened
I EDC'd an Ultratac K18 Brass for while. I only sold it because someone else was in searching for one. Takes both AAA and 10440 for extra brightness.

obscure

Newly Enlightened
Also in the market for a side click.

Lumintop Ant looks nice.

That's an intriguing choice (brass, tritium), but according to the Lumintop site it's discontinued…
Do you happen to know of a substitute?

carrot

Flashaholic
I think that you might like one of the Rovyvon "keychain" lights. They are AAA-sized but not AAA-powered. There is a USB micro port on the side.

Depending on your tastes and budget, the Rovyvon Aurora A1x, A2x, A3, A3 Pro, A5x, or A8x might appeal. They're all the same platform and size with slightly different modes or side lights.

If you don't know which to pick, toss a coin and choose between the A3 or A5x. If you're just dipping your toe in, choose the A1x, which is cheapest.

Cutting edge stuff. They are much brighter and more versatile than any other flashlight in this size class. I have them stashed everywhere.

obscure

Newly Enlightened
@hsa — thank you for confirming that the Lumintop Ant is out of stock
@carrot — Thank you for guiding me a bit with the different Rovyvon models, it can be disorienting.
Ordered the Aurora A5x because it's unlike anything I've ever owned. Excited. :)

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Reinen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the input! I went for the Aurora A5x. It isn't an AAA light but I think it will fit my needs and it is easy to recharge via usb. I chose the Nichia 219C led for the neutral white output.

carrot

Flashaholic
Great! Come back and let us know. I'm a big fan.

I carry the larger 123-size (again, with a Li-po pack instead of cylindrical cell) A23 and A25 often. I have the little ones stashed in my bag.

The UI is unusual but easy to get used to and quite good.