NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Is it possible??

Default Is it possible??

At the moment i feel personally satisfied with all the lights I own there is only a few that dont get used.
    Passed up 2 recently that would have been nice, wonder how long it will last.
    I added up the $$ spent and wow talk about go overboard, plus so many batteries of many sizes.

How long before i crack...

Default Re: Is it possible??

I give it till 9:00 tonight 😁
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I pass on yet another medium size light that I want, then I spring for three small lights that I want. I pass on yet another four small lights that I want, then I spring for two very large lights that I want. Yet another very large size light I skip, but then I spring for another medium size light. Out of 400 lights that I want, I only sprang for 40. So far. Yet.
    Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

Unenlightened

I only have one flashlight, but I am getting another.

After a while youíll decide to sell or trade some. Let your tastes and preferences evolve, thatís part of the fun. I hit slow spots sometimes where nothing is exciting me then Iíll try a new builder or style or metal or UI. I just ordered an Incan build, for something completely different to add some spice!

Enlightened

Just wait until the next change comes! Tesla just announce new tile lithium cells. They charge up super fast without overheating and hold more charge. Bring this to the flashlight world and it's a game changer.

I've given a few Olights to family and friends one thing I discovered early on is i hate the green tinge you get on some white emitters.
    I have 2 4000k lights but tend to 5000k as a minimum.
    Copper, Ti, Alu, Brass I have so far (no stainless for me).
    I tried big lumen lights when i first started but much prefer smaller lights now, i have 2 LEP which rarely get used but had to try out.

This resonates with me too, I`v tried adding the cost of just my torches alone and it`s close to £2000 already, and I often wonder if I`ll ever be done and satisfied, I question myself what do I want them all for? and have no good answer or at least no Rational answer.
    I find myself gifting a lot of the early LED lights I bought before I knew what I wanted, my Incans I keep and nobody gets those! LOL
    I can`t explain my drive for buying lights, it`s almost feels as if I`m preparing for something bad that`s going to happen, but I can`t think of what it could possibly be, just that I need lights, LOTS of them! and in all battery sizes possible and at least 2 lights of each battery type.

I recon a psychiatrist would have a field day trying to figure me out! LOL

Wink Re: Is it possible??

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Alicia View Post
    This resonates with me too, I`v tried adding the cost of just my torches alone and it`s close to £2000 already, and I often wonder if I`ll ever be done and satisfied, I question myself what do I want them all for? and have no good answer or at least no Rational answer.
    I find myself gifting a lot of the early LED lights I bought before I knew what I wanted, my Incans I keep and nobody gets those! LOL
    I can`t explain my drive for buying lights, it`s almost feels as if I`m preparing for something bad that`s going to happen, but I can`t think of what it could possibly be, just that I need lights, LOTS of them! and in all battery sizes possible and at least 2 lights of each battery type.

May I help you? There are KNIVES as well...

You are welcome
    Last edited by vadimax; 10-01-2020 at 06:51 AM.

I reached the point of no longer acquiring quite a while ago. It happens, its nothing to be afraid of. It's Zen.
    THRUNITE > Archer1AV2|TiS|TH20|TN4A Hi...all in neutral white
    YUJILEDS BC Series 95+ HiCRI
    > Sofirn C01|Dorcy Penlight (Yuji modded)
    XTARVC4, LCTBC500, Amaloops, 1999 MAG-LITE 2D Incandescent(glass lens) Petzl Tikkina 80L ..... Fenix E01

Quote Originally Posted by vadimax View Post

You are welcome
    Waaaay too butch for me! sorry hun

Flashaholic*

KA, so can't you see yourself wearing a dagger in a hidden garter

Valdimax, the middle blade has a beautiful handle and blade

Don't get into watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Alicia View Post

That about sums me up too!!

Quote Originally Posted by vadimax View Post

You are welcome
    PLEASE no......i could only buy locally as importing knives illegal in AU