• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Noctigon, Emisar, BLF, more

CLB

Newly Enlightened
Hello, all. I'm back with some more lights to sell, this time all under $60. I like supporting innovation from folks like Hank Wang, Toykeeper, and amateur enthusiasts, so I tend to buy multiple copies of everything released. I feel good about this, but I do not feel good about the lights then sitting around unused.

Please post or PM any questions. I accept PayPal, and will ship by Priority Mail within the continental U.S. only please, within 24 hours of payment.

All of the lights listed were acquired new, and have been shelf queens ever since. Upon receipt, I cleaned threads and contact points with isopropyl alcohol, then lubed threads and o-rings with Nyogel 760G, and coated contact points with DeoxIT Gold. Unless otherwise noted, all lights were used only to test, and are in like-new condition, with no dings, dents, scratches, or wear to anodizing, and work perfectly. Thanks for looking.

1. SOLD. Noctigon K1, with cool white (6500K) Osram W1 ("Flat White") emitter, Anduril UI, holster, lanyard, spare o-rings and switch button. With 650,000 candela and 1612 meters of throw, this light is one of the throwiest single cell (21700) lights available. When I got this light, I turned it on once, said "WOW!" and then realized my seventy year old eyes could not see anything at that distance. $60.

2. ​SOLD. Emisar D4, with 4 neutral white (4885K) Cree XP-G2 S4 3D emitters, RampingIOS, clip and spare o-rings. The D4 was the original "hot rod" light. The XP-G2 emitters have nice tint, and run cooler than the XP-L HI option, while still putting out 3300 lumens on turbo. $25.

3. SOLD Emisar D4, with 4 neutral white (5000K) Nichia 219CT emitters (90 CRI), RampingIOS, clip and spare o-rings. Note that the original box is missing for this light. The Nichia emitters were the high CRI option, and still put out 3000 lumens on turbo. $25.

4. ​SOLD. FW3A (manufactured by Lumintop), with 3 neutral white (5000K) Cree XP-L HI 3D emitters, Anduril UI, clip and spare o-rings. This is the forum project light that excited and frustrated enthusiasts for 2+ years during it's long development, and it has already become something of a classic design. This unit has the original AR glass cover lens in front of a Carclo 10511 optic (rather than Lumintop's own integrated all-plastic optic + lens). $25.

5. ​SOLD. FW3A (manufactured by Lumintop), with 3 neutral white (4000K) Luminous SST-20 emitters (95+ CRI), Anduril UI, clip and spare o-rings. I replaced the all-plastic Lumintop optic with a Carclo 10511 optic and AR glass cover lens. $25.

Last edited:

CLB

Newly Enlightened
I just added one final listing, with two classic soda can lights. Update 10/5: these two listings have been removed.

The first five listings are all sold, so thank you to the purchasers, and I hope you enjoy your lights. Once again, everyone on CPF has been a pleasure to deal with, and I also want thank Archimedes and all the other folks who have made CPF such a good place over the fifteen years I have been a member. Carry on!

Chuck

Last edited:

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Got my light delivery, Better than expected. Bubble wrapped, your own info compiled into a spec sheet. Everything as you said.

You should hold seminars on service and presentation. Your Business model is rare these days.

Thank you Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archimedes

Flashaholic
.... Once again, everyone on CPF has been a pleasure to deal with, and I also want thank Archimedes and all the other folks who have made CPF such a good place over the fifteen years I have been a member. Carry on!

Chuck

Just saw this, thank you, and best with your sale here :)