• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Surefire L1, Quark Mini MLR2, Sofirn C01S, Nitcore Tube V2 Vn with Yuji

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMG_0343.jpg

1. Surefire L1, generation 4. This light has the 4 flats body and the newer style head. Excellent condition. Price is $125. SOLD

2. Surefire L1, generation 5. Round body, newer style head, length longer than gen 6. This light shows signs of carry and honest use but works perfectly. Great user. Price is $95. SOLD

3. FourSevens Quark Mini MLR2. Uses CR2 battery. New in box. I bought this as a backup and have never used it. Cool white emitter. Price is $50. SOLD

4. Two-light lot: Sofirn C01S in plain aluminum and Nitecore Tube V2 Vn with 3200k Yuji. The C01S is new, a recent purchase. The emitter is a Luminus 95 CRI SST20 4000K, and the light has two modes, a low and a high. I bought several of these and don't really need this one. Box and extras included. The Tube was modded by Vinh with a nice warm 3200k Yuji emitter. Never used or carried. Original packaging and Skylumen card included. Price is $28 for the two lights. SOLD

Prices include shipping and fees. Only US shipping on these, please.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire L1, Quark Mini MLR2, Sofirn C01S, Nitcore Tube V2 Vn with Yuji

:takeit:

3. FourSevens Quark Mini MLR2. Uses CR2 battery. New in box. I bought this as a backup and have never used it. Cool white emitter. Price is $50.

Please PM PP info please. Thanks!

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take number 1 if it's a dual output and white beam. Please advise

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

backup on the flats l1

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Numbers 1 and 3 are sold and shipped. Thank you, fellas. Numbers 2 and 4 are still available.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

All items are sold and shipped now. Thank you!

Last edited:

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got the gen 4 Surefire l1 really cool buddy thanks. I need to get another one. It's really cool. Thanks !