HDS Systems        

Thread: Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possible.

Default Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possible.

Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possible.

I do air conditioning work, paint walls, repairs.

Default Re: Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possibl

The SD6-460NW will be a hard one to replace, I love it's long run time. I have one and wish I had purchased more years ago. I did get lucky and was able to purchase a handful of the SG3-NW's a year ago. The closest headlight I see available today are the Zebralight headlamps. I have many of their flashlights and I would imagine they would have the same great quality and they do offer neutral versions.
    Fenix TK50,TK41,TK40,L2D,L1D,L0D,LD01,LD41,LD20,LD15,LD1 0,LD05,HP10,HP15|ZebraLight SC51,SC62w,SC600w,SC600Fd,SC64c LE,SC700d,SC53Fc|EagleTac D25A,D25A2,MX25L3C,T25C2,D25LC2|Nitecore TM16,EAX,MT1A,MT2A,EZ AA,IFD2,T5s,D4|47's Mini AA,AA²,"X"AA²,Pro QPA| List of Lights

Arrow Re: Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possibl

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobrotha View Post
    The SD6-460NW will be a hard one to replace, I love it's long run time. I have one and wish I had purchased more years ago. I did get lucky and was able to purchase a handful of the SG3-NW's a year ago. The closest headlight I see available today are the Zebralight headlamps. I have many of their flashlights and I would imagine they would have the same great quality and they do offer neutral versions.
    Anyone familiar with the ThruNite TH30 NW with a XHP70.2 CREE LED.

Arrow Re: Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possibl

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobrotha View Post
    Or Armytek Wizard C2 Pro v4?