Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possible.

FrankTruth

Newly Enlightened
Best replacement for the Spark flood SD6-460NW /w spot accessory lens, if possible.

I do air conditioning work, paint walls, repairs.

AB8XL

Enlightened
The SD6-460NW will be a hard one to replace, I love it's long run time. I have one and wish I had purchased more years ago. I did get lucky and was able to purchase a handful of the SG3-NW's a year ago. The closest headlight I see available today are the Zebralight headlamps. I have many of their flashlights and I would imagine they would have the same great quality and they do offer neutral versions. :)

FrankTruth

Newly Enlightened
The SD6-460NW will be a hard one to replace, I love it's long run time. I have one and wish I had purchased more years ago. I did get lucky and was able to purchase a handful of the SG3-NW's a year ago. The closest headlight I see available today are the Zebralight headlamps. I have many of their flashlights and I would imagine they would have the same great quality and they do offer neutral versions. :)

Anyone familiar with the ThruNite TH30 NW with a [FONT=&quot]XHP70.2 CREE LED. [/FONT]

FrankTruth

Newly Enlightened

Or Armytek Wizard C2 Pro v4?[h=1][/h]